- Price: $ 6.50 excluding shipping
- Quantity: 8 gms
Sleek cosmetics is quite famous now in India. Their blushes have got quite a reputation and they are much loved here on WiseShe as well. Sleek blushes come in a supre cute compact with a big enough mirror which makes it handy and essential while travelling.
You can find 10 blush shades to suit skin tones that vary from fair to dark and from shimmer to matte shades. The shimmer blushes are softer then the matte shades.
Rose Gold is one of the most famous blushes from sleek. It is highly pigmented to brighten and define cheekbones and can I say even more than Nars Orgasm. You need a tad bit only as does the job of both a blush and a highlighter. The texture is so silky-fine and lasts for a pretty long time.
I especially like to use it for a night out as it gives my cheeks a nice shimmer. Now it may not suit those of you who are not that fond of wearing shimmery products cause this one has some heavy gold shimmer going on! Don’t run off as yet. The shimmer is not chunky and glittery thus the finished look is always subtle with a radiant glow.
This blush does accentuate large pores and imperfections so if you are in two minds then try using it over a matte blush, applied to the highest point of the cheekbones. Use a flat brush to blend it out. What you get is a beautiful golden highlight and a little flush of colour. You can also use a good foundation base to reduce the appearance of large pores.
Sleek NARS Orgasm Dupe ?
Is it a close dupe to Nars Orgasm? Sleek on the Right and Nars to the left.
What I like about Sleek Rose Gold Blush :-
- Price is great
- Packaging is verysleek, compact and has a mirror
- Beautiful warm and youthful colour
- Works as a highlighter as well
- Shimmer/glitter finish
- Pigmented with a nice glow
- Looks nice on medium/asian skin tones
- Quite close Nars dupe
What I don’t like about Sleek Rose Gold Blush :-
- Magnifies pores and imperfections
- May not suit those who are averse to shimmer/glitter
Have you tried Sleek Rose Gold Blush :
You may also like reading:
- 16 MAC Heavenly Creature Summer 2012 Collection Swatches
- Inglot Blush-Freedom System 36: Review & Swatches
- Rimmel Powder Blush Peach Review & Swatches
- 9 Beautiful Kryolan Blush Reviews
- Kryolan Blush R6 Review & Swatches
- L’Oreal HiP Blendable Blushing crème Spry: Review & Swatches
- ELF Studio Blush in Peachykeen: Review, Swatches
- MAC Peachtwist Sheertone Shimmer Blush Review, Swatches & FOTD
- NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Diva: Review, Swatches
- MAC Blush Love Cloud ( Tres Cheek Collection): Review & Swatches
- Inglot Cream Blush 84: Review and Swatches