Ever have those days when you’ve woken up late and don’t have the time to wash your hair?? Or just to lazy to shower?? Or most commonly in this rainy season….have you come in from the damp weather and left with greasy hair after they dry but don’t want to wash your hair since you’ve just washed it the previous evening??? The last instance happens a lot with me these days and the only thing to come to my rescue is Dry Shampoo.
I used to use talcum powder previously but just hated the whiteness and it was such a pain to comb out and wait for it to soak the oil. I even tried a sample of the Lush Dry shampoo but it had the same result. I didn’t want the white residue. Especially not when I’m usually in a tearing hurry in the morning and just about comb and tie up my hair….Who has the time to wait for the oil to be soaked and then brush out the residue??? Hence I decided to go in for the spray variant from Toni & Guy and I have been using it for the past 9-10mts, am on my 3rd can and still love it to bits!
About Toni & Guy Dry Shampoo
No time to wash your hair? No problem. Use this to refresh your style in between shampoos, mattifies and boosts volume.
- Quantity & Price: 200ml for 975INR
- Directions: Shake can well and hold 10 cm (4 in.) away from your hair. Spray liberally, concentrating on the roots. If spray fails to work, remove nozzle and rinse in warm water, replace pointing away from face.
My experience with Toni & Guy Dry Shampoo:-
- Packaging – This comes in a can form with a spray nozzle. The lid is a bit flimsy though but I don’t mind it and have never run into any probs with it.
- Color – Unlike powders, this is absolutely colorless…So no danger of any whiteness or visible residue on the scalp.
- Fragrance – This smells a bit like a peppery perfume (it’s honestly the best description I can give) which at the first spray tends to seem to strong but dissipates just as fast.
I should warn you here that if the can is left unused for a long time, then at the first spray, you would see some white residue on your scalp. So what I do is before every use, I shake the can properly first and then spray the first mist into empty air. This ensures that the formula is mixed properly and that any residue left in the opening of the nozzle is gone after the initial spray. Then you can proceed to use it on your hair easily.
I personally love this product. It saves me a lot of time and energy and is super convenient to use. IT makes my hair look really clean and not at all greasy or mangy. It doesn’t leave much build-up on my scalp either which is a huge plus point for me since I tend to suffer from hairfall the moment build-up accumulates even a little. It’s quite pricey which is why I prefer to buy it online. Healthkart usually has the best discounts on Toni & Guy and I’ve always restocked from them too.
What I like about Toni & Guy Dry Shampoo
- The fragrance is strong but dissipates quickly.
- Must have for those on the run
- A boon during travel
- Has saved me ‘N’ number of times during summer when we had water shortage
- Doesn’t leave a white residue
- Has a spray dispenser which is easier than using a powder
- One can lasts me about 4months easily.
- Available at discounts online.
- Doesn’t leave much build-up on my scalp
- Doesn’t dry my hair or make it more oily.
- After using this my hair actually does look clean.
What I don’t like about Toni & Guy Dry Shampoo:
- Expensive at its original cost.
- Effectiveness: 5/5
- Fragrance: 4/5
- Packaging: 4.5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 4/5
Have you tried the Toni & Guy Dry Shampoo?
You may also like reading:
- Top 5 Best Shampoo For Dull And Damaged Hair
- LUSH Karma Komba Solid Shampoo Bar Review
- Parachute Therapie Hair Vitaliser Review
- Amazing home made hair packs to straighten your hair naturally.
- Hair Care Secret/Hair Care Secret Around The World