Struggling to find a perfect shade of nude for yourself then check out these popular and tempting nude shades. Here are a few things to keep in mind while wearing a nude shade of lipstick:
- Prep the lips before applying a nude tone to create a smooth surface.
- First dust on a tawny bronzer and then add a pink or peach cream blush to brighten the face.
- Try a black eyeliner with light shadow and play up your eyes even more by creating emphasis on the brows.
NUDE SHADE LIPSTICKS THAT I WOULD LIKE TO TRY
Oriflame Pure Color On The Go Lipstick in Vintage Nude
- Price: 2.5 gms
- Quantity: INR 99
The shade Vintage Nude looks pale pink / nude pink. It looks amazingly natural and it’s a great shade to pair with smoky eyes but it may wash out duskier skin tones.You can read the detailed review HERE
- Price: 980
This is a great shade for girls between NC35- NC -45 . Its a beautiful nude which covers lip pigmentation. For those who are blessed with less pigmented lips, it will be more on the pink side. Your search for a hot nude shade which doesn’t look like a concealer ends here. If you have pigmented lips and thought you would never be able to sport nude lips then try MAC Half and half. It rocks! It will suit warm and cool skin tones easily. You can read the detailed review HERE
NYX Round Lipstick in Champagne
- Price: 400INR
This is completely opaque and is so heavily pigmented! Those with pigmented lips would love this formula for sure since it covers up any flaws one may have. The lipstick is very creamy and smooth but melts at the mere mention of the word ‘Heat’. You can read the detailed review HERE
Maybelline colorsensational Lipstick Autumn Rush:-
- Price: INR 299
- Quantity: 1.6 gms
I think this one will look great on those who are fond of nude and baby pink lipsticks. It is a pretty daily wear colour and can become a favourite for the office. It does not dry the lip and when applied feels as if one is wearing a lip balm. You can read the detailed review HERE
Beyu Star Lipstick 73 Nude Rose Lipstick:-
- Price: INR 625
- Quantity: 4 gms
This ia another lovely shade that would look good on virtually all fair toned skins. It is a sheer nude colour that has a lovely creamy balm-like feel to it. It smells nice and does not melt. You can read the detailed review HERE
A simple trick for a perfect nude which works for me is to apply a bit of foundation and conceal all the pigmentation with it and then apply the lipstick.
Which one of these nude lipstick is your favourite? What are your go-to nude coloured lipsticks?
You may also enjoy reading:
- MAC Beth Mask Shade & Smoke Shadow/Liners Review
- L’oreal Infallible Eyeshadow Forever Pink Review and Swatches
- Eraser Priva-HY Feminine Wash Review
- MAC HEAVENLY CREATURE MINERALIZE SKINFINISH STAR WONDER REVIEW & SWATCHES
- 7 Pink Lipsticks For Dark Lips
- Currently Drooling Over Pepperfry.com
- My Inglot Haul & Swatches
- Red Earth Cosmetic Metallic Eye Shadow BE017 Review & Swatches
- MAC Eyeshadow Folie Review & Swatches