Avon Senses Sunset Shower Gel Review
So when Avon gives a sale, I get excited, because I love picking up inexpensive makeup and skincare, and most of the stuff from this company is great. Today, I will be reviewing their new Sunset shower gel, which is my current favorite.
Apart from the fact that you can actually hook this shower gel up and hang it, I love the packaging which is dead simple. I only wish this had a flatter bottom, so that I could also make it stand on my bath stand instead of having to hang it around my tap. But well, more on that later.
The list of ingredients they have posted does not contain Parabens, and for 150 ml, the price is very reasonable at 139/- MRP and with Avon products always being on one sale or the other, I got this one for much lower, at 99/-.
The directions instruct you to put some in a loofah and work up lather before application. Avon does not supply you with any loofah with their shower gel, but it is okay with me. The gel lathers up pretty nicely, and only a bit of it is needed. The consistency is slightly runny and gel-like.
I adore the color of this gel, which is lovely sheer orange shade. It looks so pretty and smells divine. I love the scent of this shower gel. It is so invigorating and citrusy, and it stays for about 20-30 minutes after I take a shower on my skin. The scent is very refreshing. The bottle has a flip-top cap so it’s easy to carry it around.
This amount was enough for me to lather up once. The gel’s going to last me a good bit of time (win!) and I like the fact that it is quite affordable and useful.
What I liked about Avon Senses Shower Gel:-
- No Parabens
- Fun packaging
- Need just a little to lather up
- Lovely mild citrusy smell
What I don’t like about Avon Senses Sunset Shower Gel :-
- Slightly difficult to make it stand upright
- Some might not the citrus scent
Overall, I would want to buy this again, if I don’t run across something better.
Have you tried Avon Sunsent Shower Gel ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Body Shop Earth Lover Cucumber & Mint Shower Gel Review
- The Body Shop Sweet Lemon Shower Gel Review
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream Reviews
- The Body Shop Satsuma Body Polish Review
- Body Shop Camomile Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover Gel
- Body Polish Body Shop Strawberry Body Polish Review
- Review Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Scrub Body Shop Scrub