Hi Everyone !
It is needless to ask how many of ‘Wishshes’ are fan of Red lips as I already know how much a gal adores her Red lipsticks. I have always been a fan of Hot Pink lips but Red lips have a charm of their own and I caught the bug recently when everyone was showing off their Red lips and I was the only one with no Red lippie L. I was looking for a Matte Red because somehow I wanted to start with a matte Red lippie and my search was over at Chambor’s counter when I got this baby .
About Chambor Powder Matte Lipstick Rubis Rouge:-
- An Innovative Formulated Lipstick which has both Moisturizer + Matte Effect in it. Powder Matte Lipsticks have a Non-Drying Triple Action Formula which:
- Hydrates – Vitamin A & Jojoba Oil
- Protects from the sun – UVA & UVB Filters (SPF – 15)
- Has anti-ageing formula which softens & smoothens the lips – Vitamin E
- Excellent moisturizing effect.
- Emollients: For creaminess and comfort & gliding effect.
- Long wearing & Chambor powder matte lipstickshave a matte navy blue casing which looks classy and the colour pops out really well.
- Has spherical powders to get the ultimate Matte Effect.
- No Animal Ingredients.
- Dermatological Tested.
- Regular use of Powder Matte Lipsticks makes the Lips Soft & Healthy
- Price and Quantity: Rs.450 for 4.5 gms
- Packaging: The packaging is both classy and sturdy. I am not a fan because there is no indicator of the shade outside but I can make peace as I have only one of these.
- Shade: This is my favourite part about this lipstick. This is an orange based red and looks amazing on my warm skin tone. I am a fan of Blue based Red too but this one adds a lot more to my complexion. When this on, I do not apply much of makeup, just a clean face and lined eyes and I am done!
- Texture: This glides easily on lips and in no way tugs them. One swipe and you are ready to go, but I like the intense shade which I get on two swipes.
- Pigmentation: One swipe gives a great coverage and shade but I prefer two swipes of this.
Chambor Powder Matte Lipstick #157 – Rubis Rouge Swatches:-
Staying power:I have a habit of drinking a lot of water and sipping in between too . Then too this stays a good 4-5 hours on me. This is one of the longest staying lipsticks in my stash.
Please ignore my sloppy LOTD as I forgot to bring my lip brush to my mom’s place and the bullet was not very helpful.
Chambor Powder Matte Lipstick #157 – Rubis Rouge On My Lips:-
What I Like about Chambor Powder Matte Lipstick Rubis Rouge :-
- A Red which is universally flattering. I would say this is a great day wear Red too!
- Not pricey
- No animal ingredients
- Classy and sturdy packaging
- Gives a nice matte finish to lips
- Staying power is impressive
- Does not dry the lips
What I Don’t Like about Chambor Powder Matte Lipstick Rubis Rouge :
- May accentuate fine lines
- Don’t go for it if you are not a fan of matte lips
- Has a faint smell, and I am not a fan of this but can overlook because I love the shade a lot
As you may see in the swatches, the shade is so pretty and wearable shade of Red. You have to check this out at the counter once!
Have you tried Chambor Powder Matte Lipstick #157 – Rubis Rouge?
You might like reading these also:-
- Mac Force Of Love Lipstick Review,Swatches & FOTD
- Illamasqua Lipstick Eurydice Review,Swatches & FOTD
- Kryolan Lipstick L190 Review, Swatches & Photos
- Nyx Round Lipstick 545 Hero Review and Swatches
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Over the Top Review and Swatches
- Nyx Round Lipstick Protus Review & Swatches
- Chambor Moisture Plus lipstick Coconut Plus Review & Swatches
- 16 Faces Glam On Lipstick Swatches & Photos
- Lakme Lip Love Lipstick Plum Pout Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Sweet Kiss Naturel Lipstick Rose Delicat Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Mini Lipstick Style Disco 04 Review & Swatches
- MaxFactor Elixir Lipstick Burnt Caramel: Review & Swatches