Hi all the beautiful girls out there,today I am going to share a shade that is a must have in every girls vanity-RED!!
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:Light-reflecting glitter particles leave lips with absolute brilliance and a lasting “wet look”. Enriched with lip-plumping, ultra-moisturising Hilurlip, this lipstick has a luscious texture that simply glides over lips. Dermatologist tested.
- Deborah Milano is Italy’s leading make-up brand. Quality, Style and the “Made in Italy” label are the hallmark of these technologically advancd, high performance cosmetics.
- PACKAGING:The lipstick is enclosed in a pretty assymetrical shiny pink metallic tube that open with a click. It has the shade number and indication of the shade colour at the top as well as at the bottom of the lipstick. The packaging is really attractive as well as travel-friendly.It is easy to store and find also.
- TEXTURE & FINISH:The texture is smooth and buttery and glides on easily. The finish is somewhat sheer but I can be build up to opaque finish. This particular is more pigmented than the rest of the shades in the range.The lipstick is very moisturising and gives a wet look to lips!!!
- STAYING POWER:The staying power is average.It stays for about 4 hours.However,this is the longest duration as it is a pigmented shade. Other shades from the range stay for about 2-2.5 hours only.
- SHADE NO.4:The shade no.4 is a beautiful red with golden-silver micro shimmer that are very fine and provide immense shine to the lipstick. It is such a shade that any one will love to wear. If you are scared of wearing red,then try this as it is a subtle red and not intense.It can lit up any dull face!
Pros eborah Milano Light Creator Shine & Volume Lipstick 04 :-
- beautiful shade
- provides the appearance of fuller lips.
- pretty packaging.
- travel friendly.
- Easy to locate in vanity.
CONSeborah Milano Light Creator Shine & Volume Lipstick 04 :-
- Average staying power.
- If applied 2-3 times,it has a tendency to bleed.
- The shimmer present remains even after the lipstick wears off.
Despite if the low staying power, I would still recommend trying the shade as it will suit almost all skin tones and is a beautiful piece to carry in handbag.
Have you tried Deborah Milano Light Creator Shine & Volume Lipstick 04 ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Inglot Gel Eyeliner Matte 74 Photos And Swatches
- Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel 87 Photos and Swatches
- Inglot AMC Face Blush 58 Review
- Inglot Face Powder Blush 40 Photos & Swatches
- Inglot cream blush and Inglot duraline