About 2months back, my skin started to get a bit oily. I’ve always had combi skin with an mildly oily T-Zone..I was a bit confused with the change…wonder if it’s because I’m growing older… Anyways, so while I was in process of deciding how to go about treating my skin, a friend suggested I try Episoft in the mean time. It’s a mild cleanser targeted at oily/ acne-prone skin so I didn’t have any worries of it causing any harm or drying out my skin totally..
About Episoft Cleansing Lotion:
- Packaging – The face wash comes in a short rectangular bottle with a convenient flip cap which is sturdy. I have carried it in my purse to work and it has never loosened or leaked
- Price: INR125
- Color & Texture – The face wash is a translucent milky white color and is light and runny. You need just a tiny bit to lather up and it lathers up decently enough (which I happen to like). Also, the best thing is that when I wash it off, it doesnt leave that slippery residue some leave behind that just makes me feel like I haven’t washed my face properly…
- Fragrance – It is fragrance free..so no chance of irritating sensi noses
I used this bottle and finished it up within a month. I did like it because it’s very mild and seemed to take care of my sudden hormonal skin. It keeps the oil at bay for a respectable time and didn’t dry out my skin like face washes targetted at oily skin usually does. I think it would be perfect for super sensitive skinned girls as well
But I don’t think this will be too effective for super oily skin. Mine is just mildly oily and this did help a lot. But I feel like for those with severe acne-prone skin, something more medicated would be required. Also, this is too mild to be used to wash off make-up. One would still need to use a remover prior to washing the face with this.
All in all, this is a simple and effective face wash without any frills. It worked well for my on-the-verge-of becoming-a-vat-of-oil kinda skin and didn’t break out my sensitive skin either…so win-win!!
What I like about Episoft Cleansing Lotion:
- Mild and suitable for sensitive skin
- Lathers well
- Doesn’t leave a slippery residue behind
- Lipid free
- Controls my mild oiliness
- Did not break me out
- Soap free
- Fragrance free
What I don’t like about Episoft Cleansing Lotion:
- Those with very oily skin or those with severe acne issues.
Have you tried the Episoft Cleansing Lotion?
You may also like reading these:
- Lotus Hypnoica Eyeliner Pencil Review Black,Sapphire & Glitzy Brown
- 5 Best Skin Toners
- Lotus Herbals Professional Phyto Rx Herbcomplex Lotion Review
- Lotus Berry Scrub Review
- Lotus Safe Sun 3-in-1 Matte Look Daily Sunblock Review
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Sunscreen Face Wash Gel Review