I’ve never been a real toner girl..My CTM routine is always more of a CM routine because I’m just plain lazy to use a toner. Thankfully I don’t have too many open pores or oily skin so I can escape but I won’t deny that I use them otherwise…My main motive behind using them is not really to cleanse my skin but to feel fresh…Even though I don’t use a toner during my CTM routine I always have one spray bottle in my purse to use at work.
My very first toner I recall was the Everyuth rose water toner which will always be my fav but for the disadvantage that it didn’t have a spray dispenser. After that I used Fab India which was so-so..It tends to dry out my skin and I’s stopped using toners for a while. Then I happened to stumble over this on Divs blog Sale a couple of months back and thanks to this product, I’m back into toning!! (only my face… )
About H2O Oasis Mist
An energizing mist of oil-free hydration enriched with natural vitamins and minerals to instantly impart a natural glow with moisturizing marine botanicals and Sea Mineral Complex
- Pure, distilled water infused with sea-sourced vitamins A, C, E and Provitamin B instantly revives, soothes, and refreshes skin with oil-free moisture
- A convenient, on-the-spot facial spray that provides instant hydration and antioxidant protection
- Sea-derived essential minerals work synergistically with Sea Mineral Complex, scientifically advanced delivery system to ensure vital nutrients are rapidly absorbed at the cellular level
- Quantity: 150ml
- Price: INR 1000
- Packaging – This comes in a tall, transparent blue bottle with a spray nozzle. It has sturdy lid too which doesn’t plonk off…thank God for that!
- Texture – Its a clear liquid and totally non sticky…It doesn’t sting and absorbs into the skin in a jiffy. It doesn’t leave a stretchy or dry sensation afterwards either.
- Fragrance – It has a lovely ocean kinda smell. When I close my eye and spray this, I feel like I’m at some firang beach! Unfortunately it doesn’t last more than a minute or so..
- Usage – I use this mostly in the afternoons and evenings when I’m at work and need some refreshing. I hold it a bit away from my face a spritza about twice for my whole face.
Did H20 Oasis Mist Work For Me ?
Most toners I’ve used have been the type to get to work on the pores immediately and I never find a change on the other parts of my face. They mostly leave parts of my face feeling dry and stretchy. This H2O toner doesn’t do this. Even as it gets absorbed, it moisturizes my skin. It doesn’t make my makeup run and gets absorbed quickly which is a must when I’m at work…afterall, I can’t spend hours in the washroom with a wet face praying for it to dry..
I find this really refreshing..I’ll admit I don’t look for the nitty gritties like how it helps with pores because I don’t really have that prob. For me, it has to absorb quick, not be sticky and be moisturize along with being refreshing. And this amazing spray does the job very well..
What I like about H2O Oasis Mist:-
- Doesn’t make the skin greasy or sticky.
- Absorbs fast
- Pleasant fragrance.
- Available on discounts on online shopping sites
- Moisturizes as it tones
- Has the spritzer nozzle which is very use friendly
- Lid is sturdy which makes this ideal for travel
What I don’t like about H2O Oasis Mist:
Have you tried H2O Oasis Mist?
You may also like reading:
- Biotique Bio Honey Water Lightening Freshener With Himalayan Waters Review
- Khadi Rose Water Review
- Oriflame Pure Nature Blueberry & Lavender Extract Toner Review
- Jovees Cucumber Skin Toner Review
- VLCC Skin Defense Punarnava Astringent Review
- Fab India Neem Tulsi Skin Toner Review
- Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Toner Review
- Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Toner Review