Other day I was watching latest Lisa Eldridge eyeliner video and I so loved the attention grabbing graphic eyeliner which she taught .Lisa Elridge explains things so beautifully that I immediately went in and tried it out .If I like something in eye makeup then it keeps revolving in my mind till the time I get it right.
Graphic eyeliners are for those who don’t mind taking risk but the one which she taught was something which most of us can wear or can try it out easily.
There is a simple trick for this eyeliner and that is to follow a triangle which I am going to explain ahead.
Products used for this graphic eyeliner are:-
- Maybelline gel eyeliner in black
- Q tips (You never know when you can go wrong so these are a must have)
- Eyeliner brush (I used Inglot 30T eyeliner brush)
Graphic eyeliner tutorial:-
- Pic 1.Primed my eyes.Used nyx jumbo pencil.
- Pic 2.Traced the upper lashline with the eyeliner brush.
- Pic3- Gave it s winged eyeliner look.
- Pic4 – Now try to meet the inner corner point of the eye to the end point of winged eyeliner imagining a triangle.
- Pic 5- You can thicken the eyeliner line if you want.
- Pic6 – Apply thick 2-3 coats of mascara . I skipped applying mascara on the lower lashes to make it look more wearable.
What kind of Graphic eyeliner do you like ?If you want me to do a particular graphic eyeliner tutorial then do send me the picture
You might like reading these also:-