I’ve always have curly, frizzy hair which refused to calm down no matter what. I tried everything from hair hold sprays to Modelling pastes and while they did help for sometime, the novelty wears off, the effects also wear off and I’m again stranded with a bad head of hair. So earlier this year in June, a friend of mine happened to tell me about the Keratin treatment whereby by hair would be smoother, more manageable sans frizz and at the same time would not look poker straight or fake like chemically straightened hair.
Bas! Just hearing that there was a chance at salvation was enough..I got the treatment done and I’m extremely happy with it. It’s supposed to last about 6mts…It’s October now and I’m still happy with the results…so far, no frizz...After the treatment, I was given some special shampoo, conditioner and serum to use on my treated hair. The brand suggested to me was Innova Indola which is a subset of Schwarzkoph.
About Indola Smooth Serum Finish
- Quantity: 100ml
- Price: INR 350
- Packaging – This comes in a bronzey pump bottle with a clear lid. I found it to be a lot more sturdy than the L’oreal Liss Ultime serum which I’d been using for 4yrs prior to this. For some odd reason, that one always leaked during travel..This one fortunately doesnot.
- Texture – Its a clear liquid of a medium consistency. It’s not sticky and doesn;t make my hair greasy at all.
- Fragrance – It has a mild cosmetic fragrance which fades away after a couple of minutes.
- Usage – I use this after washing and drying my hair. I use about 2 pumps and apply from the mid section to the ends of my hair.
Did it work for me?
Yeps..It does..It isn’t greasy like some serums and adds a lovely shine to my hair. The L’oreal one usually served to de-tangle my hair and keep them a bit smoother…This one adds shine too which is a bonus…It absorbs into my hair quickly and makes my mane look super clean.
All in all, I really like this brand and the product and would recommend you to give it a try
What I like about Indola Smooth Serum Finish:
- Doesn’t make my hair greasy nor dries them out.
- Not at all expensive
- Adds a visible shine to the hair
- I didn’t notice any increase in split ends or hair fall after this…
- Hygienic thanks to the pump dispenser
- Doesn’t leak and is travel friendly
What I don’t like about Indola Smooth Serum Finish:
- It may not be available easily.
Have you tried Indola Smooth Serum Finish?
You may also like reading:
- Rimmel Powder Blush Spicy Nude Review & Swatches
- MAC HEAVENLY CREATURE MINERALIZE SKINFINISH STAR WONDER REVIEW & SWATCHES
- MAC Blush Immortal Flower( Tres Cheek Collection): Review, Swatches
- Jordana Coral Sandy Beach Bush Review And Swatches
- ELF Studio Blush in Blushing Rose: Review, Swatches
- Sleek Rose Gold Blush Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Nars Orgasm Vs MAC Springsheen Blush
- MAC Springsheen Blush Review & Swatches
- Covergirl Cheekers blush Rose Silk Review & Swatches
- MAC Breezy Shimmer Sheertone Shimmer Blush Review & Swatches