Hi everybody,today I am going to share one of the super awesome product by Lakme’.The Absolute range has so much to deliver-great blushes, pretty lipshades,lipglosses,makeup bases and the eyeliner provided is also great.
About Lakme Absolute Eyeliner Shine Line :-
Enhance your eyes with just a single stroke. This water-based formulation stabilized with unique thickeners delivers deep color and an intense pearl finish that lasts through the day. Comes with a long handle applicator to create smooth, defined lines.
• Intense shine
• One stroke color
Available in 4 shades.
- PACKAGING: The liner has a decent slim packaging in a black cylindrical shaped tube like a gloss. Its nothing unique but it is travel friendly.The best part of the liner is its brush. It has the perfect pointed tip for applying the thinnest line across the eyes and can be widened as per need. The bristles are packed in such a manner that they provide a clean line. The handle of the brush has the right amount of length; not too long neither too short providing ease of application.
- SHADE: The shade of shine line-black isn’t the most true blackest black but something between very dark grey and black. However, this doesn’t reduce the beauty of the liner as it looks very beautiful on eyes.
Lakme Absolute Eyeliner Shine Line Swatches :-
The liner dries very quickly(l-r:freshly applied,after 5 secons,after 20 seconds)
FINISH & STAYING POWER: The liner dries very quickly on application and provides matte finish that I personally really like. It makes the eyelook so neat and clean. However, one drawback that this liner has is that it applies streaky lines and you need 2-3 strokes to achieve one fine line without gaps!!!
It stays for about 2-3 after which you can see some cracks in the liner lines. It comes off easily with any gentle cleanser.
Moving to the likes and dislikes:
What I like Lakme Absolute Eyeliner Shine Line:-
- Neat and clean packaging.
- Provides a matte finish.
- Reasonably priced.
- Dries quickly.
- The liner brush is great for applying thin lines.
- Can be removed easily with a mild cleanser.
What I do not like Lakme Absolute Eyeliner Shine Line:-
- The liner cracks after certain hours of wear.
- Its not a true black but a gorgeous grey-black!
- The staying power is low .
- You need 2-3 strokes for a proper line otherwise it has gaps in between.
RATING espite of the low staying power and streaky application, I would still rate it 4/5 as it has the perfect matte finish and the brush that I need!!
RECOMMENDATION: Those looking for a reasonably priced matte finish liner with a thin brush must give this liner a try but be careful for the streaky application!!
You might like reading these also:-
- Lakme Mattreal Skin Natural Mousse Review & Swatches
- Lakme Absolute Concealer Review
- Lakme Absolute Matte Lipstick Winter Lily Review and Swatches
- Lakme Absolute Lip Gloss Review – Candy Pink
- Lakme Absolute Matte Lip Color 201 Pure Glam Lipstick Review & Swatches
- 3 Lakme Absolute Baked Chromatic Eyeshadows photos & Swatches
- Lakme Absolute Baked Blush Day Sheer: Review, Swatches
- Lakme Absolute Moonlight Highlighter & Sun Kissed Bronzer Swatches