I don’t know how many coloured eye pencils I own but when I want a very classy,sober look, I always go for a black liner and what’s better than having a soft, extremely pigmented, long-lasting liner!!!!
About Lakme Kohl Ultimate:-
The Kohl Ultimate is a kohl, smudger and sharpener all in one stick. You can create the smoky look with ease by using the smudge tip to smudge the kohl line outwards!
- 3-in-1 smooth kohl stick with smudger and sharpener
- Moisturizing ceramides will smooth and soften the eye skin
- Smudge-proof and water-resistant
- Ensures 8 hours of great looking eyes
- Dermatologist approved
- Price: 650INR for 1.2 g. ;Shelf life is 2 yrs.
There’s no ingredients list on the pencil.
Packaging: The packaging is fun and at the same time has 2 additions: a smudger at the end and a sharpener at the top. Both have a plastic cap for hygiene. It is such a long pencil that one can easily find it in her vanity.
The sharpener provided is a little bit tight and doesn’t sharpen the pencils tightly.
Pigmentation & Lasting power: The liner/kajal is extremely black and very soft and gentle on eyes. I use this liner only when I want to line my eyes be it tight lining the waterline or using the liner for a smudged effect on eyes. I sometimes smudge it and use it as a base for eyeshadow also.
Lakme Khol Ultimate Swatches:-
The lasting power is a sper claims.It truly lasts for about 7-8 hours without any smudging.You can smudge the liner during initial seconds of application but once set, you cannot smudge it.It is extremely waterproof. I had put a few drops of water on the hand swatch and rubbed vigorously but it didn’t wear off a little bit.You need an oil based remover to clean the eyes.
(l:liner smudged,r:rubbing the smudged liner)
What I like about Lakne’ Absolute Kohl Ulimate:-
- Highly pigmented intense black liner.
- Doesn’t irritate sensitive eyes and safe for the waterline.
- Travel friendly as it has a sharpener and a smudger attached to it.
- Can be smudged, used as an eye shadow base also.
- Staying power is great.
- Easily available.
What I do not like about Lakne’ Absolute Kohl Ulimate:-
- Some might find it an expensive product considering the brand!
- The sharpener provided doesn’t sharpen the liner neatly.
- Since, it is a sharpen able liner, a lot of product gets wasted.
- Recommendation: Highly highly recommended!!!!Get it girls,you will love it. Its an ultimate kohl!!!
Have you tried Lakme Khol Ultimate?
You might like reading these also:-
- Lotus Hypnotica Eye Contour Definer Vs Lakme Nine To Five Defining Eyeliner
- Lotus Berry Scrub Review
- Lotus Safe Sun 3-in-1 Matte Look Daily Sunblock Review
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Sunscreen Face Wash Gel Review
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Intensive Sunblock Spray SPF 50 Review
- Lotus Detan Face Pack Review
- Lotus Sunscreen Lotus Anti Tan Gel Review