Today I’ll be reviewing my first ever Lord&Berry Lipstick. A couple of you loved it in an FOTD when I reviewed MAC Arena eyeshadow and so I thought why not show it to you??
It comes in a regular tube form with a twist-up mechanism and the shade name mentioned on the base.
About Lord&Berry Lipstick in Raspberry:
- Color: Raspberry is the name of this lipstick and thats the exact shade of this! It’s a bright and gorgeous berry shade which will make anyone’s mouth water..
- Price: INR1050
- Coverage & Pigmentation: This lipstick gives full coverage with a single swipe. That’s how pigmented it is…It covers up all the flaws and pigmentation on my lips and makes them look young and pretty.
- Texture: It kinda reminds me of the MAC Amplified finishes…This is just as supremely creamy and applies like butter. This is a boon for me since I have super dry lips. This doesn’t even settle into my lip lines…Yahooo!
- Fragrance: It has a typical lipstick scent actually..Like the older Avon lippies…Doesn;t bother me but it may irritate some.
- Staying Power: This stays for about 4-5 hrs on my lips…even with meals…amazing right?
This lippy is my current fav along with MAC See Sheer. You very different lippies but heart-capturing nonetheless. This kind of a berry shade looks gorgeous for Fall and the finish is what makes it so special. Do try and get your hands on this lippy gals..It’s to die for!
Blush Recco: This lipstick is quite bright and I usually pair it with a lighter blush to balance it out. The use of a darker shade would look too OTT. I prefer to use shades like MAC Blushbaby, Nyx Cream Blush in Boho Chic or MAC Lovecloud.
Swatches of Lord&Berry Lipstick in Raspberry:
And here it is on my lips..
What I like about Lord&Berry Lipstick in Raspberry:-
- Gives full coverage in one swipe
- Creamy finish
- Doesn’t settle into my lip lines even though I have really dry lips
- Lasts the longest of all lippies I’ve had.
- Perfect shade for fall.
- Doesn’t have any shimmers at all
- Doesn’t melt easily
What I don’t like about Lord&Berry Lipstick in Raspberry:
- Too pricey
- Tough to get your hands on them..
Have you tried the Lord&Berry Lipstick in Raspberry?
You may also like reading:
- Inglot Gel Eyeliner Matte 74 Photos And Swatches
- Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel 87 Photos and Swatches
- Inglot AMC Face Blush 58 Review
- Inglot Face Powder Blush 40 Photos & Swatches
- Inglot cream blush and Inglot duraline