Ok..I admit….I’m an addict…I have this insatiable need to collect the L’oreal Infallible eyeshadows. It started with Pebble Grey and then progressed to Forever Pink and now has advanced to Endless Chocolate. I can’t seem to get over how amazing these feel and the sheer silky texture…
About L’oreal Infallible Eyeshadows
For ultra-enhanced colour intensity and 24-hour staying power, Infallible Eyeshadow combines the latest hybrid technology. Bringing powder and cream together in one luxuriously beautifying formula for a velvety soft touch. This matte formula is both water and smudge resistant with no trace of creasing for bold, colour popping eyes.
Price & Quantity: 3.5gms for INR 450
My take on L’oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Endless Chocolate:
- Color: This shade is a shimmery chocolate brown. The shimmer is minute and feels really creamy to the touch..
- Pigmentation & Texture: This is very silky and creamy…so much so that it can be applied by fingers easily. Pigmentation is fab and you can layer it on or use a tiny bit as you desire.
- Staying Power: It stays on my lids for about 7-8hrs easily
Other than making me crave chocolates after seeing this, this also makes for a great shadow…I can use it over the entire lid or just in the crease and it still looks amazing…I thought it would look waay more shimmery, but on application, it just takes on a more satiny look.
I can’t think of any con about this shade for the simple reason that its a basic chocolate brown shade which each of us need in our vanity and the texture is so amazing, that it’s just impossible to go wrong with it…
Swatches of L’oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Endless Chocolate:-
Here, I have used Endless chocolate lightly in the outer V and in the crease as well.
Why I like the L’oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Endless Chocolate:-
- Its just for 450 bucks!! How awesome is that??
- It feels like a cream shadow
- Soooo easy to blend
- Travel friendly
- Gr8 staying power
- Pigmentation is amazing.
- Despite it looking shimmery, it looks more satin-like on the lids.
Why I don’t like the L’oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Endless Chocolate:
- May crease on oily lids.
Have you tried the L’oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Endless Chocolate?
You may also enjoy reading:
- 3 L’oreal Color Riche Nutri Shine Lipstick Reviews
- Loreal Hairmix Supreme Smooth Review
- L’oreal 24 Hour Superliner Gel Eyeliner Swatches
- L’Oreal Glam Shine Reflexion Lip Gloss Photos And Swatches
- Matrix Biolage Ultra Hydrating Shampoo And Conditioner Review
- L’oreal Paris Smooth Intense Instant Smoothing Serum Review
- L’oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation Review & some updates
- L’Oreal Paris total repair 5 shampoo and condtioner review, prices and photos
- Loreal paris 6h glam shine gloss swatches
- Loreal cosmetics – Loreal paris 6H glam shine gloss (Product review , swatches and pictures)
- Loreal make up with loreal kohl(product review, swatches and pictures)