L’oreal Paris color riche shine lipstick I had purchased this shade long ago but it didn’t get much attention and one fine day when I was cleaning my lipstick stash, I found this and started using it. It is a great shade for pairing with smokey eyes or a no makeup look provided you like creamy, glossy lipsticks.
About L’oreal Paris Color Riche Shine Gelee Lipstick:
What if your lips could have it all… The delicious colour of a lipstick, the crystal-shine of a lip gloss and the nourishing moisture of a lip balm. L’oréal Paris introduces new Color Riche Shine Gelée. Our 1st lip gelée enriched with Royal Jelly. Cocoons lips in a conditioning formula that nourishes like a balm and shines like a gloss.The caring formula, enriched with naturally derived ingredients; Royal Jelly and Shea Butter, envelops lips with conditioning ingredients that nourish and protect just like a balm. Soft and supple, your lips feel hydrated, nourished and even dry lips feel soothed! The formula reflects light like a crystal for a shimmering shine effect. The smooth texture glides on effortlessly for a subtle boost of colour with a non-sticky finish.
- Price: Rs.650 for 4.7 gms.
- Packaging: The packaging is old and not so attractive with a rectangular shaped outer golden coloured outer casing having a transparent separation in between where L’OREAL is written and the shade of the lipstick can be seen.The shade number and the name is written at the bottom.
L’oreal Paris Color Riche Shine Gelee Lipstick Golden Vanilla Swatches:-
Shade: This shade will suit fair skinner beauties .On darker skin tones, the shade would not be visible and can wash out certain skin tone.300 is a beautiful light brown with slight peachy undertones .It has very very fine silver shimmer that is visible only after the lipstick wears off. Texture,finish & Staying power: The texture of the lipstick is very sift and buttery and glides on easily on lips. It is extremely creamy and glossy and due to this ,it has the tendency to bleed. It settles in the lip lines a bit and can accentuate the flakey lips if they are not exfoliated properly.Staying power is very low being a creamy shade and that too very light.It stays for about 2 hours or even lesser than that. Moving to the pros and cons:
What I like about L’oreal Paris Color Riche Shine Gelee Lipstick:-
- Super moisturizing on lips.
- Perfect for everyday subtle makeup.
- Makes lips shiny & glossy.
What I don’t like about L’oreal Paris Color Riche Shine Gelee Lipstick:-
- Not much pigmented.
- Not so great staying power.
- Lipstick tends to bleed sometimes if worn without a lip liner.
- It can break easily because of the extreme creaminess.
- Not a versatile shade.
- The shimmer remains after the lipstick wears off.
- Can accentuate the dry,flakey lips.
Rating: 2/5 Recommendation:This range has been discontinued by L’oreal and I am glad they did as it as more cons than pros.Not at all,a worthy product.
Have you tried L’oreal Paris Color Riche Shine Gelee Lipstick Golden Vanilla?
You might like reading these also:-
- Illamasqua Scandal Lipstick Review
- My Buyincoins.com Haul After Wise She Recommendation
- 2 Lakme Cheek Artist Blush Photos & Swatches
- 5 Lakme Fantasy Collection Shimmer Liner Photos & Swatches
- Colorbar Soft Touch Lip Color Review (008 Clypso)
- Makeup For Ever Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick 38 Photos & Swatches