Hi everybody,foundation is a very important part of the makeup and forms basis for the total outcome.Who doesn’t like water-proof,anti-shine,long wearing,good coverage foundation for a flawless skin..!!!!
About L’oréal Paris Infallible Foundation :-
Infallible Makeup is L’Oréal Paris’ first foundation that fights the signs of makeup meltdown and lasts for up to 16 hours. The exceptional continuous perfecting power of L’Oréal Paris Infallible Lasting Perfecting Foundation is a result of L’Oréal Paris’ Laboratories scientific innovation: Co-Resistium technology. The Infallible make-up formula with a high dry pigment content provides optimal coverage and evens out skin tone perfectly. Encased in a fluoride base, the ultra-resistant pigments contribute to form a barrier against perspiration and sebum, and to provide exceptional foundation hold up to 16 hours! On application, the Co-Resistium technology forms a highly resistant and extremely stable network. This allows the pigments to remain in cohesion with the skin, for a uniform colour and a good hold. Therefore they preserve the skin’s natural freshness and luminosity while lastingly guarding against signs of fatigue. The result: a perfect finish that looks freshly applied all day long!
• Infallible make-up fights the signs of foundation meltdown.
• Hides blemishes: dark circles and redness are concealed all day thanks to the continuous perfecting power.
• Stops shine: the formula provides an anti-shine action.
• Prevents rub-off: thanks to the anti-transfer formula.
• Combats signs of fatigue: preserves skin’s natural freshness and luminosity.
• Fights the signs of humidity.
PRICE:Rs.1195 for 30 ml.
SHADE: Altogether 8 shades are available. I got the shade 140(Golden Beige).The shade I got matches my skin tone very well and brightens my complexion. It has slight pink undertones very much like my skin undertone which makes this perfect for me as I usually get foundations that have heavy pink undertone that darken my complexion and yellow undetoned foundations doesn’t suit me at all.
- PACKAGING:The foundation comes in sturdy glass bottle with a cherry-colored pump dispenser. The packaging is convenient to use as you can control the amount you need with the pump dispenser.The shade number and name is provide at the cap of the bottle.However,after dispensing the product,some amount of foundation is left at the mouth of the dispenser which makes the bottle untidy!!
- FINISH & STAYING POWER: It provides a semi-matte finish(more matte).The consistency of the foundation is neither very thick nor very runny which helps in easy blending of the foundation .I usually use triangular shaped sponges(little damp) for application and it blends beautifully with that. Also, stippling brushes and even finger application provides good application. It photographs really well.
The foundation claims that it will suit all skin types, but I think it would be ideal for combination-oily skin .It gives semi-matte finish. The formula is thick, blends easily but it is not very moisturising and can accentuate drier areas.
I have worn it for about 7-8 hours and the foundation was still intact.I am sure it can be worn for more hours.
Under natural light-no veins visible
- COVERAGE: The foundation provides medium heavy to almost full coverage. One quote covers minor skin unevenness, small blemishes properly. However,I feel that two quotes provide a little cakey look so I prefer using a concealer on major problem areas .It brightens my complexion very much which I really like. The foundation comes with spf 15 and has mild to light floral pleasant fragrance.It is best suited for special occasion when you require heavy foundations.
What I like about L’oréal Paris Infallible Foundation :-
- I got my perfect shade.
- Soft and smooth,blends wasily.
- Mild fragrance that I like.
- Semi-matte finish
- Good staying power.
- Has spf 15
- Provides medium to full coverage that I am a fan of!!!!
- Convenient packaging.
- It never broke me out,doesn’t clog pores.
What I do not like about L’oréal Paris Infallible Foundation :-
- Product accumulation at the mouth of the dispenser makes the foundation a bit untidy.
- Might not suit dry skinned girls as it is not very hyderating and can accentuate dry,flakey skin.
- No ingredients mentioned.
RECOMMENDATION:I would recommend this foundation to those looking for a slight heavy coverage foundation but dry skinned beauties need to moisturise a lot prior to using this .Its a great foundation for wedding for party purpose.
Now,I can say that this foundation is truly INFALLIBLE!!!!whatsay girls…!!!!!
Have you tried L’Oreal Paris Infallible Lasting Perfecting Foundation ?
You might like reading these also:-
- L’oreal Hair Spa Nourishing Cream Bath – Review
- Oily & Limp Hair Problem
- Mayonnaise Hair Treatment For Dry & Frizzy Hair
- Liz Earle Botanical Shine Shampoo Review+ SLES Free Shampoo
- How To Hide Facial Hair With Makeup
- Matrix Biolage Hydra Therapie Hydra-creme Intense Moisture Masque Review