L’OREAL VOLUME MILLION LASHES EXTRA BLACK MASCARA REVIEW & EOTD
These days, mascara has become a cult favourite for me no matter I do eye makeup or not, I apply mascara and the reason for that is L’oreal volume million lashes extra black mascara .I totally heart this mascara and love using it on eyes.
PRODUCT BENEFITS:L’oreal Million Lashes:-
Don’t just volumize, millionize your lashes with our New mascara: Volume Million Lashes.
The in-built excess wiper removes excess mascara for no clumps and the millionizer brush separates lashes for a fanned out lash look.
The Millionizer brush has a multitude of bristles to separate lashes for a fanned-out lash effect. The elastomer applicator is ultra flexible with both long and short bristles to coat each lash evenly from root to tip.
- PRICE:Rs.700 for 9 ml.
- INGREDIENTS:Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth-20, Phenethyl Alcohol, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Disodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-10, Soluble Collagen, Silica, Panthenol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide
MY TAKE ON THE MASCARA: L’Oreal Volume Million Lashes claiming volumize and millionize lashes, inside the mascara tube it contains an excess wiper to remove excess mascara, thus no overload, no clumps. The mascara wand is bendable and having soft plastic bristles. However, the brush is rather too thick to coat very small lashes or those near the inner corners of the eye and it becomes a little difficult and messy to cover them.
It is water-resistant but not water proof however, I didn’t find any problem as never it has happened that it begins to wear off.
I love the way this mascara makes my eyes look. I so often find mascaras have the effect of making eyelashes look longer but also thinner and sort of spidery as they can clump together, but that doesn’t happen at all with this mascara. I t provides a crisp, sharper edge to the lashes that I really like.
I t gives the fanned out effect that it claims. It is jet-black and holds the effect for about 8 hours or even more. The formula is creamy and does not make the lashes stiff; but it has a very strong chemical smell which is really awful although it disappears within a second.
The packaging too is attractive in a glossy black-gold combination and Volume Million Lashes written on it.
What I liked about l’oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara :-
- I really like the jet-black pigmentation of the mascara.
- Glossy and attractive packaging.
- It does what it claims-volume + curl.
- Truly , gives the fanned false lashes effect.
- Overall neat ,clean and defined lashes that just look superb.
- Easy to remove as it is not water proof.
- The mouth of the mascara tube remains clean.
- It holds the effect for 8-9 hours.
What I do not like about l’oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara :-
- Not water-proof so not meant for girls who sweat a lot or have oily skin.
- It becomes a little messy to apply the mascara on very small lashes so I have to clean the under eye with a Q-tip.
- weird fragrance though it disappears.
RECOMMENDATION: Despite the fragrance, non-waterproof formula and a little more work to clean the under eye area, I absolutely love this mascara for the effect that it gives on the eyes and I would highly recommend this mascara to everybody except for those who sweat way too much or have very oily skin.
Have you tried l’oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara?
You might like reading these also:-
- L’Oreal Paris Glamor Chic Travel palette Review & Swatches
- 8 Ways to Improve skin naturally
- L’oreal Open Eyes Pro Palette In Plum Harmony & Beige Harmony Photos & Swatches
- L’oreal Hair Spa Nourishing Cream Bath – Review
- L’Oreal True Match Super Blendable blush Photos & Swatches