When our favourite organic brand comes out with a makeup line its reason to rejoice right?? Well after seeing Lush’s emotional brilliance line I would say a big NO ! Want to know why? Read on
Emotional brilliance was marketed on the theory that the colours you choose reflects your mood and if you wear these colours it becomes some sort of colour therapy.At the store they had a spin the wheel kind of a thing which decides your state of mind by the colours you choose . I fell into the SA’s spiel about how good they eyeliners are an they are multipurpose in the sense that they can be used anywhere on face !!! Imagine using blue anywhere else but in your eyes !
Lush Emotional Brilliance Motivation Eyeliner Ingredients:-
- Packaging: As you see the bottle is very cute. Its a cute glass dropper bottle which is pretty unique. But thats where the cuteness ends.The brush that comes along with it is absolutely useless . Its too short and the bristles splay and its impossible to set a neat line with this brush . I use the inglot eyeliner brush instead.
- Colour: Its a very pretty blue colour which reminds me slightly of MAC Siahi .The pigmenation is good and the colour looks lovely .
Lush Emotional Brilliance Motivation Eyeliner Swatches:-
- Staying power: Strictly ok. The eyeliner starts to fade after about 4 hours and this is not what I would expect at this price ! Grrr
- The formula: the liner becomes thick and gloopy after about a month and in the store I have seen colours in which the formula splits!
- Price.1300 inr
What I liked about Lush Emotional Brilliance Motivation Eyeliner :-
- Its made of natural ingredients
- Pretty colour
- Cute bottle
What I don’t like Lush Emotional Brilliance Motivation Eyeliner :-
- The price!!!
- Formula turns thick and gloopy after a while
- Horrible brush
- Staying power is not very good
Will I repurchase? No way .. Infact I was hoping i could return this one!
You might like reading these also:-