I always wanted to try MAC smoke liners especially after loving Revlon smoke crayon black and bronze but disaster struck when I got it. Initially I thought I was not getting the application technique right but after number of failed attempts I am beginning to think the fault lies with MAC.
- Price: INR 1,400
- Quantity: 3 oz
About MAC & Beth Ditto Shade & Smoke Liners:-
MAC & Beth Ditto launched a brand new product type in their latest range. It is the Shade & Smoke Shadow/Liner. There are a total of 4 shades in this product range and below are listed the remaining 3:
Beth or Glory (deep brown liner / bright blue shadow)
Drag, Strip (smoky navy liner / pale blue shadow)
Little Miss Moffet (true black liner / true white shadow)
So what is this Shade and Smoke Liner? It is a dual-sided pencil that has rounded tip on one end which is supposed to be the shadow and a slanted tip on the other end which is supposed to be a liner.
The tapered end is the ‘liner’ and is to be used for detailing and defining. The slant tip makes it easy to apply to the eye lid or inner corner of the eye. The rounded side is great for smudging and ‘smoking’ out the eye. You can blend with your finger or a brush but work quickly because this long wearing, water resistant formula dries fast!
The liner is a burgundy red and the shadow is a soft orange with a subtle golden sheen
Now what exactly is the problem with MAC Beth Mask Shade & Smoke Liner?
What I like about MAC Beth Mask Shade & Smoke Shadow/Liner:-
- New innovative product
- Dries fast on application
What I don’t like about MAC Beth Mask Shade & Smoke Shadow/Liner:-
- Available only at MAC counters at malls across the country
- Not for the water line
- The formula is extremely dry
- Poor color payoff
- Tugging application
- Lesser quantity than most eyeliners
Have you tried MAC Beth Mask Shade & Smoke Shadow/Liner?
You may also like reading:
- MAC Springsheen Blush Review & Swatches
- Covergirl Cheekers blush Rose Silk Review & Swatches
- MAC Breezy Shimmer Sheertone Shimmer Blush Review & Swatches
- Kryolan Eyeshadow Highlight Review & Swatches
- Astor Color Vision Quad Luxury Review & EOTD
- MAC Eyeshadow Folie Review & Swatches
- MUA Undressed Palette Review & Swatches (UD Naked Palette Dupe)
- NYX For Your Eyes Only Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches(For Eye Color Brown)
Product sent by company for consideration but it has not affected my review:-