Today I’m back with another MAC blush which happens to be a cult fav of many..It’s the MAC Blushbaby Blush and LET me tell you right away that it’s a must have for all of us..I have yet to find anyone of any skintone on whom this doesn’t suit and this is perfect..just perfect!
My take on the MAC BlushBaby Blush:
- Color & Texture: The color can be best described as a pink with a distinct beige. It’s this inclusion of beige that makes this so wearable and a versatile shade as well. This blush is from the Sheertone finish range which means it’s supposed to go on quite sheer. It has absolutely no shimmer which is great for working gals and blush virgins alike.
- Price: INR 1100
- Quantity: 6g
- Pigmentation: This blush, despite being a sheertone finish blush, is insanely pigmented. Usually sheertone blushes are safer in the sense that it’s hard to pick up excess color, but Blushbaby is a class apart. It’s crazy pigmented and you literally need a very tiny bit for application.
- Staying Power: This blush stays for about 5hrs without fading and even after that, it leaves a nice tint of pink of the cheeks.
This is a great blush for anyone and everyone and I mean that. Whether you are light skinned or on the darker side, this blush will look just as gorgeous on every skintone. I would say, it’s tailor-made for indian skintones. It’s the kind of blush that you can reach for at anytime…much like Desert Rose which is another cult fav the only difference being that desert rose is way pinker and may not suit everyone at every occasion. Blushbaby on the other hand is a blush you can reach for blindly regardless of whether you’re going to work, a movie, or a night out with your friends.
Swatches of MAC BlushBaby Blush:
What I like about MAC BlushBaby Blush:-
- A very versatile shade to have
- Will suit all Indian skintones
- Adds just the right pop of color to the face
- No shimmer which I love
- Easy to blend and sooooo pigmented
- Can be worn anytime, anywhere..
What I don’t like about MAC BlushBaby Blush:
- Nothing at all…It’s flawless in my eyes!
Have you tried the Mac Blushbaby Blush?
You may also like to read:
- Rimmel Powder Blush Spicy Nude Review & Swatches
- MAC HEAVENLY CREATURE MINERALIZE SKINFINISH STAR WONDER REVIEW & SWATCHES
- MAC Blush Immortal Flower( Tres Cheek Collection): Review, Swatches
- Jordana Coral Sandy Beach Bush Review And Swatches
- ELF Studio Blush in Blushing Rose: Review, Swatches
- Sleek Rose Gold Blush Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Nars Orgasm Vs MAC Springsheen Blush
- MAC Springsheen Blush Review & Swatches