- Price: 1,800
- Quantity: 7 gms
As you all know one of MACs latest launches was the heavenly collection. It consists of Mineralise Skin Finishes, Mineralise Blushes, Cremesheen Glass and Lipsticks.
Today I will be reviewing MAC HEAVENLY CREATURE, MINERALIZE SKINFINISH in STAR WONDER. It is a baked product can be used as a blush, highlighter and an eyeshadow as well.
There are 3 more colours in this range namely:
- Light Year
- Center of the Universe
It is a plumy pink color with hints of gold shimmer. It isn’t glittery like other mineral makeup that MAC offers, which is why I like it so much. Wearing each of the three shades separately also gives your cheeks a different flush of color
MAC Heavenly creatures mineralize skin finish star wonder swatches:-
What I like about MAC Heavenly Creatures Mineralize Skinfinish Star Wonder:-
- Versatile Shade which will suit fairer to dusky skin tone.On skin tone above NC 43 -45 pink in the pan might be too light.
- A terrific product to own
- Shade gives a very natural flush
- One serves all product…..
- Stays long
What I don’t like about MAC Heavenly Creatures Mineralize Skinfinish Star Wonder:-
- Only available at Mac Counters in malls in a few cities
- It’s an limited edition
Have you tried MAC Heavenly Creatures Mineralize Skinfinish Star Wonder?
- Over all – 4.5/5
- Pigmentation – 5/5
- Price – 3/5
- Blending – 4.5/5
You may also enjoy reading:
- MAC Flirt & Tease, MAC Breath Of Plum, MAC Plum Foolery & More Swatches
- MAC Semi Precious Feeling Flush Mineralize Blush Review
- MAC Semi Precious Unsurpassable Eyeshadow:Swatches,Review
- MAC Studio Fix Or MAC Mineralize Skin Or Mac Prolong Wear
- MAC Overrich Lipstick
- MAC Slimshine in Missy
- MAC Craving Lipstick
- MAC Funtabulous Dazzleglass
- MAC Viva Glam Cyndi
Product sent by company for consideration but it has not affect my review:-