When I had nothing from MAC, I was so awestruck with the brand that I used to think the entire MAC products are must buy and no other brand can be that good. Now I can say I found out a product from MAC which is not a must buy at all, and you can definitely go for any Drugstore Brand for it.
I got this liner on a whim. I wanted to buy it because it was MAC and at that time I had no idea what gel liners meant! The SA showed me this and I bought it without thinking twice. It’s not that I hate it, but I could have got quite similar liner in a drugstore brand and spent those 1100 INR on a blush rather!
Anyways, lets come back to the review. The shade of the liner is nice jet black and felt tip makes the application super easy. The finish is glossy. All the mentioned points make it perfect for Cat eyes for formal events. You may even wear it to office and it won’t look OTT. Staying power is good, it stays for a full day BUT it wears off from the starting point. I will try to explain further, if you’ll check out your liner after 3-4 hours, you will find that your eyes are lined from somewhere in middle, not from the inner corner. For the price I paid, I was definitely expecting something more!
MAC liquid eyeliner price in India – 1100 INR
I wish this was a tad better and I would be able to appreciate myself for spending my money smartly. This is a great liner if you are going for 3-4 hours on a dinner or lunch date. The glossy finish is just sexy. But if you think that you can wear it to office or a full-day event, you are mistaken. You don’t want people to think that you can’t even line your eyes properly . I like my makeup to be long lasting because sometimes I cannot even touch up and for the money I paid I definitely expected something more. I do not think I am to be blamed for this.
I am on a hunt of a nice glossy black liner, suggestions are welcome girls, please help me out!
I had told Zara about this liner and had warned her not to buy this and I would suggest all you girls the same L.
I would like to add that I don’t touch my eyes, at all.
I want to try the Black liquid liner from Bourjois as this is not something I had expected. Even though the finish and ease of application are big pros the fading/ wearing off from the inner corner makes me wonder why I spent so much on this.
It is safe for contact lens because I have never felt any discomfort with this on. Staying power is good, it stays for whole day on me.
Swatches of MAC Superslick Liquid Eye Liner in On the Hunt :
What I like about MAC Superslick Liquid Eye Liner in On the Hunt :-
- Doesn’t sting eyes
- Glossy finish
- Nice packaging
- Jet Black color
- Felt tip applicator which makes application pretty easy
- Staying power is good.
What I don’t like about MAC Superslick Liquid Eye Liner in On the Hunt :-
- It fades/wears off(?)
- Too Pricey!
- Does not come opaque in one swipe
Final Recommendation: buy a Revlon liner or a Fluidline, this is not cost effective.
Have you tried the MAC Superslick Liquid Eye Liner in On the Hunt?
You may also enjoy reading:-
- MAC #187 Duo Fiber Stippling Brush Review
- Must Have MAC lipsticks To Be Worn To Office
- MAC Off Shoot Lipstick :Review,Swatches & FOTD
- MAC Juxt Eyeshadow:Review,Swatch,FOTD
- 20 MAC Powder Blush Swatches
- MAC Cubic Blush, MAC Gingerly Blush, MAC Pinch Me, MAC Peach Twist Swatches
- MAC Swoon Pink Blush, MAC Fleur Powder, MAC Pinch O’Peach Swatches
- MAC Deep Truth Eyeshadow :Review, Swatches & EOTD
- MAC Well Dressed, MAC Breezy, MAC Dolly Mix, MAC Coy Girl Swatches
- MAC Flirt & Tease, MAC Breath Of Plum, MAC Plum Foolery & More Swatches
- MAC Semi Precious Feeling Flush Mineralize Blush Review
- MAC Semi Precious Unsurpassable Eyeshadow:Swatches,Review
- MAC Studio Fix Or MAC Mineralize Skin Or Mac Prolong Wear
- MAC Overrich Lipstick
- MAC Slimshine in Missy
- MAC Craving Lipstick
- MAC Funtabulous Dazzleglass
- MAC Viva Glam Cyndi