How are you all doing? I am going to share my new eye tattoo that I recently bought-edgy emerald from Maybelline.
About Maybelline Eye Tattoo Edgy Emerald:
Why You’ll Love It :
Dare to wear 24HR shadow.
• Ink technology creates 24HR wear shadow for our most intense, long-lasting color saturation
• Cream formula glides on without creasing and keeps color vibrant
• Ophthalmologist-tested. Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
For Best Results:
High impact look:
Illuminate. With fingertips, sweep all over eye from inner corner and work outwards. For added drama, darken as desired.
- Price: Rs.350 for 4 gms.
- Shade: It is an aqua-teal with a shimmery finish. It is nearly opaque on the lids without having to build up the color, and it works well as an eyeliner, too. I love the fact that it has a shimmery iridescent feel to it that really makes the shade stand out.I sometimes use these tattoos as eyeshadow base also and they do pretty well in that area too.
Finish & Texture: The consistency is smooth and soft to the touch, gliding easily onto the skin. The product sets to a dry finish soon after application. The texture is similar to MAC Paint Pots. It gives ample time to be blended but once set, nothing can be done so I always finish up with one eye first and then start on the other .It can be applied sheer in one swipe or made intense. Generally, this shade comes out intense on eyes.
Packaging: The eye tattoos are packed in a heavy glass jar with a screw-on black lid. It’s not travel-friendly. The product’s name is on the lid, not the bottom of the jar.But,these do look very pretty and girly!!!
A flat eyeshadow brush is also provided along with it that is also of good quality.
Staying Power: The is the most impressive part.I have two eye tattoos and both stay for about 10+ hours and can be worn for more hours without any creasing and fading.These are better than the L’oreal infallible in terms of staying power and creasing.The only downfall is the absence of neutral and more wearable shades.
Coming to the pros and cons:
What I Like about Maybelline Eye Tattoo Edgy Emerald:
- Pretty shade (those who love green will adore this).
- Excellent staying power.
- No creasing, fading.
- Attractive packaging.
- Reasonable for the quality,quantity and properties.
- Comes with a brush.
What I don’t like about Maybelline Eye Tattoo Edgy Emerald:
- It is prone to breakage as it is enclosed in a glass jar.
- Packaging is not travel friendly.
- Not a everyday wear shade.
Recommendation: If you want a shade that is bold and green and you love experimenting with shades then definitely check this out otherwise bold gold, bad to bronze are the highly highly recommended shades from the range.
Have you tried Maybelline Eye Tattoo Range?
You might like reading these –
- Maybelline Eye Studio Color Plush Silk Eye Shadow Swatches
- Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Eye shadow
- Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Quad Seashore Frosts