This picture is not to show that I have this book, of course. This is just a background prop.
Anyway, Maybelline’s Vivid and Smooth Eye Liners have been in the market for a long time, and the other day my friend S told me she wanted a turquoise set that would go against her paleness. She is very fair, so the color suited her perfectly. It was also very travel-friendly, and she wanted something she could just put in her bag and go.
This particular kind has been accused of stinging waterlines, does not stay long enough, and a lot of other things. However, she wanted something that was this exact shade of turquoise to match her eyeliner from Lakme, and this one was the only one that went with it. So she bought it.
- Price: INR 235/-
- Quantity: 1 gm.
The color is really bold, a shade of teal rather than peacock green, you originally expect, much lighter than what you might expect. I had to rub the color twice against my upper eyelid to get the color showing (that might have been my wheat skin, though). The texture of the pencil is creamy, and it settles on the eyelid within a couple of minutes or so. It stays on dry to normal eyelids for 5-6 hours easily, and on waterline it stays for 2-4 hours, depending on humidity. It melts, is creamy, so not the best thing for your waterline, however, and some of it might get into your eyelashes. Also, it goes off with soap and waters, leaving you with glitters to deal with.
Maybelline Vivid and Smooth EyeStudio Liner Peacock Green Swatches:-
Here is the hand swatch. Let me confess, I did try to use this color on me, but seriously speaking, it just did not pan out correctly, making my eyes look weird. I will stick to my electric blues and grays. It also has to be sharpened, which I don’t like much, because I am lazy.
It is hopeless on my skin, I can never rock a color like this, but S, very graciously, allowed me to take a picture, though through her glasses because she preferred that. What I love is, the color really pops her eyes out, and on her pale skin, this looks awesome. She is wearing my Maybelline Eye Tattoo cream eye shadow in Bold Gold shade and she added turquoise eye makeup with it. She used this color to intensify the color on her waterline and upper eyelid.
What I like about Maybelline Vivid and Smooth EyeStudio Liner Peacock Green:-
- Very vibrant, almost neon-shade
- Texture is creamy
- Simple and travel-friendly packaging
- Easy to work with
What I do not like about Maybelline Vivid and Smooth EyeStudio Liner Peacock Green
- Does not stay on waterline for long
- Susceptible to humidity
- Has to be sharpened
- A color which is very temperamental
Have you tried Maybelline Vivid and Smooth EyeStudio Liner Peacock Green?
You might like reading these also:-
- Maybelline New Watershine Pure Natural Water Lip Color MF21 Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick On the Mauve, Glamorous Red and Pleasure Me Red Review
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick Choco Pop & Plaza Pink Review & Swatches
- Maybelline BB Cream In Shade Radiance Review
- Maybelline Watershine Pure Lipstick in C22 Review
- Maybelline Colorsensational lipstick Purple Diamond Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Colorama Silver Sand Nail Paint Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick Pleasure me Red Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick Summer Sunset Review & Swatches