I am kind of obsessed with my hair .I have this urge to buy /try any hair care product which is from the premium or professional range and I have been wanting to try this Moroccan argan hair oil since long. Availability of the product is a big problem but long back skin miracle asked me to try that out .
I have tested this oil on my recent overly dry and coloured hair which I have been washing and blow drying straight away. I know I know its the worst thing I can do but I have an excuse here. I am mom of a three and half month old who gives me just too little time to try out what all I want. Thankfully, by God’s grace, I am born in India where help is available otherwise I think it wouldn’t have been possible to even take bath every day with the baby. lolz.
It is said that Moroccan argan oil helps hair which are dry and brittle and have been damaged from natural elements such as sun and wind. By applying just a small amount of Moroccan argan oil to the hair it becomes smooth and shiny, healthy and strong.
Price – I am not too sure as I couldn’t locate it on skin miracle website. Come on an online shopping website at least should have a search box .*So damn irritated wasted half an hour on this only*. I think it should be around INR 650 for 50 ml.
How I use Moroccan Argan Oil For Hair :-
As I use lot many products after shampooing and conditioning my hair such as hair serum , frizz control products etc., I prefer to use the oil before washing my hair. I gently massage the hair and rub the oil on the scalp and sometime wrap the head with a hot piece of cloth or towel. After which I thoroughly wash my hair .
One can also use argan oil after shampooing like a leave in conditioner.Although this kind of trick has never worked for me or may be I don’t know how to do that properly.
Argan Oil Benefits :-
Below are some benefits of Argan oil while Googling online and which made me desperate to try that oil out.
- Naturally hydrates hair.
- Stops roughness of hair and enhance the elasticity of hair.
- Good for uncontrollable and unmanageable hair.
- Presence of vitamin E in Argan oil makes it a tremendous agent for hair treatment.
- Presence of vitamin E in Argan oil is very useful in restoring the natural hair and renewing and repairing the damage caused by destructive agents.
- Restore the lustre and shine of the hair.
- Helps coloured brittle hair and it is believed that it heals and restores the damaged, dry and weak hair.
- It has rich content of unsaturated fatty acids like Omega 3 and Omega 9 which is a direct source of essential nutritional components of hair pores and roots.
My experience with Moroccan Argan Oil For Hair:-
I must say that my hair have been behaving nicely since the time I have started using argan oil. I some time skip conditioner also although I hate doing that but if I am in lot of rush I do that and take a hair conditioner bath next day.Oil has helped me in controlling the damage which I have recently done to my hair and imparted smoothness .You know your hair are smooth when your hand automatically start feeling your hair again and again .
You can also read some of the reviews of the hair oils which I have used previously :-
Read some of the reviews of the oils which I have previously used:-
- Patanjali Tejus 100% pure coconut oil (Product review )and benefits of coconut oil on skin and hair
- Forest Essential Brahmi Hair Oil Review
- Fab India sesame hair oil review
- 6 Uses of Orange Essential Oil & Soul Flower Essential Oil Review
- Baba Ramdev Patanjali – 100% pure almond oil (Divya badam rogan almond oil ) review
As my hair are long and product is costly I sometime mix the oil with olive oil and I give myself a good hair massage.It certainly restores my damaged and dry hair which are prone to lot of artificial heat.
I don’t know how the oil will work for oily and greasy hair but for dry and thick hair its definitely is an amazing thing and its not an oil which will make you feel utterly greasy or heavy .Fragrance of the oil is not too great but its bearable for me.
As far as hair growth is concerned I think for that I can only say after continuously using it for six month or so.I will update the space once I do that
Have you tried Moroccan Argan Oil For Hair ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Khadi Mauri Peel Off Face Mask Review
- Oriflame Optimals Oxygen Boost Face Mask Review
- 4 Face Pack For All Types Of Skin -DIY
- Oriflame Peel Off Mask Review/ Oriflame Optimals White Peel Off Mask Review
- Fab India Lemon And Mint Face Pack Review
- Aroma Magic Mineral Face Pack Review