How man of you saw NARS Mounia blush in the pan and got scared ?Well! if you were not than I certainly was.It looks like as if it is packed with lot of red berries inside and will make one look nothing less than burnt .
But on the contrary this blush is actually very beautiful only thing is one has to keep few things in mind while using it .
- Price – $28
- Packaging – I completely detest Nars outer rubber covering .No matter how hard I try it gets filthy because of its tendency of attracting lot of dirt.It looks great inside with its inbuilt mirror but outer covering picture below just spoils my mood.
- Pigmentation – This blush is reallllllly pigmented and one has to be really careful while using it, otherwise you might end up looking like a clown.To apply this blush I first pat a bit of it at the back of my hand and then use a kabuki brush to apply it.Thankfully there is not much of fall out with this blush but you need to be cautious while applying it.
- Staying power – It stays for six hours on me and then starts fading away giving my cheeks natural berry flush.
Nars Mounia blush Swatch:-
It’s a raspberry shade with hint of red and brown and golden shimmer albeit I don’t see anything coral in it which NARS claims it to be.
and this is how it looks after blending:-
and this is how it looks on me
What I like about NARS Mounia Blush :-
- Highly pigmented and easy to blend
- Looks fab on warm skin tone especially Indian olive skin tone.
- Smooth in texture with long staying power.
What I do not like about NARS Mounia Blush :-
- It’s expensive
- Not available in INDIA therefore one is always doubtful whether it will suit them or not.
Will I recommend it to others – It’s an awesome shade, just that one needs to be careful while using it .It’s a blush which will suit medium to dark skin tone beautifully.
Have you tried NARS Mounia BLUSH ?
Wise She Rating – 4/5
- Staying power – 5/5
- Availability– 4/5
You might like reading these also:-
- NARS Matahari Blush Review,Swatches & FOTD
- Best Nars Blushes For Olive Skin -Suggestions
- Wise She Nars & Illamasqua Blush Marathon
- NARS Gilda Blush Review, Swatches
- NARS Dolce Vita Blush
- NARS Cream Blush Montenegro :Review and Swatches