I love using face scrubs..they keep my skin exfoliated and smooth. Previously, I used to use Walnut based ones which were really harsh and I had to limit myself to using it about twice a week. There would be times when my skin used to have red patches due to the abrasiveness…But thank god milder ones came up in the market and we’re flooded with reallygood options which can even be used daily. One such option for us scrub-lovin gals is this face scrub from Neutrogena.
Although it’s targeted at those ailing from blackhead problems and I don’t have that many, I still picked it up to see how it would fare….
About Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub
- Quantity: 100gms
- Price: INR 240
- Packaging – This comes in a squeezy tube form which I love because its the most hygienic type of packaging I feel. It has a flip top lid as well which sturdy and makes this very travel friendly.
- Texture – The scrub is a pearlescent color with tiny white and orange micro beads which help in exfoliation. They are not too harsh either so this can be used daily if you wish.
- Fragrance – This scrub has a pleasant scent but not one I can place. It’s a bit floral though…It lasts as long as the wash itself which I quite like since I don’t prefer face washes or scrubs with a lingering fragrance.
- Usage – I just squeeze out the required amount and massage onto my wet face. I concentrate the scrubbing around noy nose which is where I have a couple of blackheads. The scrub lathers up decently and then I rinse off..
My experience with Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub:
Like I mentioned earlier, I don’t have a lot of blackheads (more whiteheads actually) and this suits me perfectly. I haven’t noticed a marked reduction in blackheads, but they haven’t increased and my skin doesn’t seem as oily. What I like most is that this is mild enough to be used daily. The stronger scrubs tends to be too abrasive on my skin and I usually stay a mile away from them. This suits me perfectly. Additionally, my cheek and chin areas are quite dry and this doesn’t worsen it at all. It moisturizes while exfoliating which is a plus point.
I think those with normal to combi skin would like this a lot. Even those with mildly oily skin would find that this suits them. I have my doubts as to how much it would help with those with extremely oily skin though it contains Salicylic acid as well.
What I like about Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub:-
- I find it quite effective for my face which is the combination type.
- Would suit even those with mildly oily skin.
- Travel friendly.
- Lathers well
- Exfoliates nicely without being harsh
- Can be use don a daily basis
- Easily available
- I’m not sure whether it will help with a severe case of blackheads but for me, atleast the blackheads haven’t increased.
- Oil free
What I don’t like about Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub:-
- Contains SLS.
- Those with very oily skin may not like this.
Have you tried the Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub?
You may also like reading:
- 3 Simple Ways – How To Wash Your Body Properly
- Motives Shape & Sculpt Duo Review
- My 7 Must Have Beauty & Makeup Products
- My Mini Haul
- Ponds White Beauty Lightening Facial Foam Review
- BEST Cleansing Toning & Moisturising Regime