I’ve been using this along with the variant to be used during the day which has been reviewed earlier here. I’ve been using this combination for quite a while now with successful results.
About Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer (Night Cream):
Visibly fade the look of stubborn wrinkles with our fastest Retinol formula available! So effective, 100% of women tested had noticeable results in just one week.
- Quantity: 29ml
- Price: 799 INR
- Packaging – This comes in a small, hand-sized bottle with a pump dispenser. It doesn’t have a lid but rather one has to twist the pump towards to right to open and it can me twisted back to close. So you can carry this during traveling sans worrying about any spillage..
- Color & Texture – It is a white cream and just slightly thicker than the day variant. It gets absorbed into the skin really fast and doesn’t leave an oily residue behind like a lot of night creams.
- Usage – I use a single pump and spread over my face and neck.
My experience with Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer(Night Cream):
I had a bit of a problem using this initially. No, it didn’t make my skin oily..but it made it tingle..especially the area around the eyes and on the tops of my cheeks. I was a bit worried but forewarned thanks to the warning on the box. So I started using it every alternate night..In about 2 weeks or so, when I felt my skin had become accustomed to this, I started using it regularly and thankfully it didn’t burn or tingle at all
What I like best about this is that it gets absorbed quickly into the skin and hardly takes 3mins unlike the Neutrogena Ultra Mild night cream which I tried out before this. That cream was really greasy and took ages to get absorbed. This one is perfect in that regard. I have combination skin and this doesn’t make my dry cheek drier or my oily T-zone oilier..Those with oily skin should def give this range a try…It’s tailor-made for such skin I feel.
Who should use this: Those who tan easily, who have combination/oily skin. Plus, girls over 25yrs are always advised to start using an anti0ageing cream, so this may be a good option too.
Who shouldn’t use this: Those with super dry skin. I feel it would make your skin look more dry and flaky.
What I like about Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer(Night Cream):
- Took some time to get used to, but didn’t harm my skin in any way
- Gets absorbed into the skin really quick
- Suits normal, combi and oily skin
- Hygienic packaging
- Travel friendly
- Contains 29ml which will last a long time considering how little you need to use.
- Moisturizes my skin really well without making it greasy.
What I don’t like about Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer(Night Cream):
- Those with very dry skin may find this doesn’t suit them too much
Have any of you tried the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer(Night Cream)?
You may also like reading:
- 3 Simple Ways – How To Wash Your Body Properly
- Motives Shape & Sculpt Duo Review
- My 7 Must Have Beauty & Makeup Products
- My Mini Haul
- Ponds White Beauty Lightening Facial Foam Review
- BEST Cleansing Toning & Moisturising Regime