Hello all…..and firstly wishing you all a very bright and happy festive season…
The eye make up contest here on WiseShe is making the festivals brighter. I am very excited about the look I am sharing here. This contest has brought out the color combining and matching creativity in me.
Copper is the perfect shade for an all silk saree. We have a Deepawali puja organized at home very soon. And silk is what a South Indian will opt for every family and traditional occasion. I have planned for a silk saree in a color that lies between orange and maroon. It is embroidered with golden colored threads at the border. So, I feel Copper-Brown would do full justice to the look and silk.
Products used for this eye make up:-
Street Wear Eyeliner – Black.
I hope you all liked my eye look. Thanks to WiseShe once again.
Swatches (from left to right):
Jovees Kajal, Street Wear Eyeliner-Black, Jordana Pencil Eyeliner-Chocolate, NYX Triple Eye Shadow-Shimmer, NYX Triple Eye Shadow-Copper.
Above entry is a part of Wise She MAC,Kryolan and NYX contest.
You might like reading these also:-
- Arabic Eye Makeup With MAC Grape & Vanilla Pigment – Pigment Series 1
- Inglot AMC Eyeshadow 60(Yellow) Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Hilary Duff Inspired Makeup Tutorial This Valentine
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette Review & Swatches
- Look Book – Illamasqua Queen Of The Night Pigment Review,Swatches
- Editorial Style Double Winged Eye Makeup Tutorial & FOTD
- New Year Shimmery Mauve Eye Makeup Tutorial
- The Jewel Noir (Midnight Jewel)/Wedding Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Bridal Eye Makeup Step By Step With Mac Mayhem Minearlize Eyeshadow
- Purple Blues Goes Wild !! Makeup Tutorial
- Rihanna’s Inspired Eye Makeup Tutorial (Who’s That Girl)