I was lucky that my mom sent me a few of her salon products this month. They included some Loreal goodies and 2 TRESemme shampoos and a conditioner. I happened to tell her the other day that Tresemme is going to be available in India very soon, so she sent these along with someone who was travelling to India.
This shampoo has a moisturizing formula with Vitamins C and E is a light shampoo that wont’t leave behind residue adn buil-up. Our clean and Natural shampoo is ideal for maintainging your hairs’s natural beauty on a daily basis. Hair won’t feel greasy, just soft, shiny, and radiant.
I think these shampoos are good and very budget friendly and hence a lot of salons use it. They have good heat and styling products that I’ve personally used. I think that this is a brand that allows women to look fabulous without spending a fortune and it is dedicated to creating hair care and styling products that are salon quality without the salon price. Salon inspired, stylist tested products to help you create your own style and experience that salon feeling everyday.
TRESemme Clean and Natural Shampoo gently cleanses my hair. I’ve used it about 4 times since I got it and it looks a lot healthier. I do have this weird dandruff problem that comes and goes as it pleases when the weather changes and also due to the water we get in Mumbai. Loreal shampoos ruined my hair and then I switched to Baba Ramdev’s shampoo. It is nice but I think my hair is too used to. So alternating between brands is a good idea I think.
This is the best conditioner I have used so far. It makes the hair really soft. I did’nt notice any untoward hair fall. I have naturally spiral, curly hair. It looks fab when set which is rarely but otherwise looks like a broom and so I always wear it in a bun.
My hair has become a lot softer, moisturized and slightly shiny so I would like to think. It smells yummy and I leave it on my hair for bout 30 seconds. I do recommned this product for anyone who is sick of dry lifeless hair.
Some tips from TRESemme to make dry, unmanageable hair salon-healthy everyday:
- Regularly trim split ends. Freshly cut hair is more manageable and easier to style
- Follow with TRESemme Vitamin E Moisture Rich Conditioner to leave your hair soft, shiny, and healthy-looking.
- When blow drying, use a vented brush. The vent allows warm air to dry hair more evenly.
What I like about TRESemme Gentle Shampoo and Moisture Rich Conditioner:-
- Reputed U.S. Brand
- Light floral scent
- Lathers well
- Need only a small amount of shampoo
- Makes the hair really clean
- It is professional
- It is affordable
- Huge amount in one bottle
- Inexpensive product
- Uni-sex product
What I don’t like about TRESemme Gentle Shampoo and Moisture Rich Conditioner:-
- I have yet to find it in India
- The bottle is large and heavy to lift up with one hand in the shower.
- Does’nt do anything for my dandruff. Hope they launch a dandruff shampoo here in India
Have you tried TRESemme Gentle Shampoo and Moisture Rich Conditioner?
You may also like to read:
- The Body Shop Ginger Shampoo Review (Anti-dandruff)
- Khadi Herbals Shampoo Vanilla And Honey Review
- The Body Shop Banana Shampoo & Conditioner Review
- Home made hibiscus flower shampoo for silky and strong hair
- Top 5 Best Shampoo For Dull And Damaged Hair
- Khadi Herbal Hair Cleanser Aloevera Shampoo Review
- Sunsilk Stunning Black Shine Shampoo Review