Hi Everyone !
The last month, I was looking for something glitzy and festive, and my friend, who is an Avon SA, convinced me to buy a nail polish called Pink Diamonds. The thing is, this color is possibly one of the truest matched shades from Avon’s brochure (and since I am an anticipated brochure girl, I thought it would be lighter). However, the color is great in the festive season, and as this is one of the new colors, I was wondering about it as well.
The packaging is the same as the Simply Pretty ones, with the blue top and transparent body. I applied a single coat, and it lasted me for about 2-3 days before it started to chip. Ah well, I never thought it would last me a very long time, so it was all right for me, I guess.
The color is a rich, jewel-like carmine fuchsia shade with glitters on it, which makes it quite perfect to be worn on the festive season, and goes well with Indian clothes. It dries within 2-3 minutes and stays on the nails for a good period of time.
The product is quite inexpensive. It costs about 75/- but available in this month’s brochure for 65/-. The shimmers are not obvious, which is a good thing.
In the NOTD I am wearing only one coat and you guys can probably see the intensity of the color. I like it a lot, as it is definitely a good color for the coming winter season.
What I like about Avon Simply Pretty Nail Polish Pink Diamond:
- Nice festive color
- Great for NOTDs
- Shimmers are not obvious
What I don’t like about Avon Simply Pretty Nail Polish Pink Diamond:
- Chips after 2-3 days
WiseShe Rating: 4/5
I want to try out other colors from this range.
Have you tried Avon Simply Pretty Nail Polish Pink Diamond?
You may like reading these-
- Illamasqua Nomad Nail Varnish & Shoe Nail Art
- Lotus Herbals Nail Enamel Candy Drop Review & NOTD
- W7 Earthquake Crackle Nail Polish Silver Review & NOTD
- Miss Calire Crackle Nail Polish No CR11 Review & NOTD
- MAX Factor MAX Effect Nail Polish Candy Blue & Hot Pink
- Layla MultiReflex Nail Polish Review & NOTD
- L’ornell Crack Look Professional Nail Polish & NOTD
- OPI Nail Lacquer I’m Indi-a Mood for Love Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Orange Nail Polish NOTD