Hello lovelies, hope you are doing great I am enjoying the slight chill in the air here in Delhi and enjoying my cuppa coffee while writing this review. Today I am going to review a favourite product of mine called Clarins beauty flash balm. I got this from US about a year back, courtesy my hubby It is one of most popular product of Clarins and for a good reason. It is a multipurpose balm that can be used a makeup primer, a facial mask to soothe tired or irritated skin for that instant wake me up.
About Clarins Beauty Flash Balm:-
Instant Radiance Booster
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, Oily
The ultimate pick-me-up for tired, stressed skin — Clarins best-selling radiance maker helps eliminate signs of fatigue in a flash! Instantly moisturizes, brightens and tightens facial contours so skin looks rested and relaxed. Olive and Witch Hazel extracts help smooth the skin’s surface, diffusing the look of lines and wrinkles. Soothing Bisabolol helps restore skin’s youthful glow. Preps skin for perfect make-up application and hours of luminous wear.
- Witch Hazel and Olive tree extracts: tighten, promote radiance.
- Algae extract: revitalizes.
- Bisabolol: soothes and softens.
- Rice Starch: purifies the epidermis.
Clarins Beauty Flash Balm Price – $30
My experience with Clarins Beauty Flash Balm:-
It is cult classic product that lives up to its hype. It is peach colored cream that is not very thick and gets easily absorbed in the skin.It has a very light and feminine smell that is very addictive. I use this after applying moisturiser to my skin ( I have very dry skin) and then I apply my foundation. What it does is provide a subtle glow to my face, makes my foundation go on smoothly and provides the perfect flawless finish. My foundation stays almost whole day after applying this balm. Sometimes when my skin feels dry and dull, I apply this balm overnight and wake up to a refreshed face with no dry patches whatsoever.
What I like about Clarins Beauty Flash Balm:-
- Soothing on skin
- Makes foundation go on smoothly
- Makeup stays for a long time
- Provides instant glow to face
- Very chic and and feminine fragrance
What I don’t like Clarins Beauty Flash Balm:-
- Available at limited locations only
Will I recommend Clarims Beauty Flash Balm?
Totally! If you want an instant pick me up for your tired, dull face and want an instant radiance go for it
You might like reading these also:-
- Clarins White Plus HP Clear Softening Peeling Gentle Renewing Lotion Review
- Clarins Multi-Active Day Early Wrinkle Correction Cream Review
- Clarins HydraQuench Cream-Mask Review
- Clarins Gentle Peeling Smooth Away Cream Review
- Clarins Toning Lotion Sans Alcohol with Chamomile