I’m relatively new to makeup and as a newbie always concentrated on collecting eyeshadows…the concept of a base came waaay later when I read about MAC Paintpots. After resisting for a long, long time I succumbed and got MAC Nubile which I’m loving. But then it also opened new avenues…of greed mostly and I then proceeded to get some cream bases from ELF after which my ‘paar ki nazar’ spotted this beauty on sale on strawberry! Needless to say, I had to get it and I don’t regret the purchase one bit!
About Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow Liner IN Sippin N Dippin:-
A versatile cream shadow / liners for eyes Contains crease-proof, smudge-proof formula Incredibly outlines, defines, shades & contours eyes Gives sheer or dramatic makeup effect with buildable color Easily glides onto skin & long wearing.
Directions: Blendable, beautiful…this do-it-all shadow lines, shades, and contours your eyes with a lovely crease-proof, smudge-proof formula. Mix & match…layer on for the desired depth…go as sheer or as dramatic as you like with buildable color. You’ll love the glass jar…remember to close it tight to keep your cream shadow creamy & dreamy!
My take on Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in Sippin n Dippin:
- Packaging: Like MAC paintpots, this too comes in a tiny glass pot with a sturdy lid.
- Color: This shade is an out and out peachy gold which would flatter almost all skintones. It has a tiny bit of micro shimmer which is visible on application but it doesn’t last too long.
- Color Payoff & Texture: This color is amazing!..I found it to be a tiny bit thicker than MAC paintpots and is just as commendable in terms of color payoff. It’s easy to spread around and sometimes I like to apply this and finish off with an eyeliner.
- Staying Power: It stays on for the entire day although I must say that the shade gets a bit dull as the day progresses.
I like this…ALOT! When I first got Nubile, I got it thinking that it would be like an eye brightener but on my lids it doesn’t do more than neutralize the pigmentation. This one on the other hand works perfectly to brighten the lid and eye area and I don’t even need to use a shadow over it. The shine it imparts lasts quite a while as well..
As for the creaseless claim I’m not going to endorse it…I don’t have oily lids and after sometime, I did find that it creased in the socket area when not set with a powder. When I did set it, it did not crease…but if it creased on my lids then those with oily lids would surely have a hard time with this.
Pros of Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in Sippin n Dippin:
- A good shade and can be worn alone as well
- Won’t crease much on non-oily lids or when set with a powder.
- Has a brightening effect as well.
- Perfect neutral shade.
- Very versatile since any shadow can be layered above it.
- Stays for the entire day
- Sets quite fast
- Can be used in the inner corner of the eyes to brighten the area
- Sturdy packaging.
- Perfect for daily use
Cons of Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in Sippin n Dippin:
- Would surely crease badly on oily lids.
Have you tried Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in Sippin n Dippin?
You may also like reading:
Benefit Powder Pop! Blush Review & Swatches
Benefit Perfect 10 Bronzing & Highlighting Face Powder Duo Review
Benefit Powder Time Lover Review, Swatches & FOTD
International Cosmetics Brands That I would Love To See In India
7 Uses Of Lavender Essential Oil & How To
Best Hair Oil For Oily Hair
Body Shop Moroccan Rose Body Butter Review
Forrest Essential Narangi & Nagkesar Facial Ubtan Review
Biotique Bio Cucumber Pore Tightening Freshener Review