I am totally a body wash gal rarely use soaps (only if its lush soap ) but I love trying natural stuffs and biotique is famous for its natural ingredients, so when I read that this soap has ingredients like basil and parsley which have great antimicrobial(I am a microbiologist ) properties I grabbed it. Read onto know if this soap wooed or it’s just an average kid in the block.
About Biotique Basil and Parsley Soap:-
This clear soap is a blend of pure basil, parsley, margosa, wheat germ and coconut oil, to gently wash away body impurities, without disturbing the skin’s natural pH balance.
Price-30 inr for 50 g & 70 inr for 150 g
Nariyal tail (Cocos nucifera oil), Erand tail (Ricinus communis oil), Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum), Pudina (Pteroselinum sativum), Ritha tail (sapindus mukorossi oil), Gehun tail (Triticum vulgare oil), Ikshuras (saccharum officinarum), Cleanser base Q.S.
My Take on Biotique Basil and Parsley Soap
The soap cute is green in color and has strong herbal smell, nothing artificial but quite strong. It lathers quite well and doesn’t leave any soapy residue behind which I totally hate. It cleanses my skin nicely without making it dry and stretchy. It claims to cure skin diseases but I cannot comment I don’t have any but I do have sensitive skin, one small scratch or bite from insects gives me redness , this soap helps in soothing my sensitive skin. I mainly use this after coming from office, I work with microbes and fish…ewwww so this soap makes me feel clean(I know totally mental thing but come on it has basil and parsley)!
Pros of Biotique Basil and Parsley Soap:-
- Totally natural and organic
- Has goodness of coconut oil, basil and parsley extracts
- Soothes sensitive skin
- Lathers nicely
- Doesn’t dry out skin
- Keeps skin disease free
- Easily available
- Very very cheap
Cons of Biotique Basil and Parsley Soap:-
- The only con I can think is its strong herbal smell though not a con for me, I love herbal smelling products.
Would I recommend Biotique Basil and Parsley Soap-?
Yes definitely… nowadays it’s so much pollution everywhere it’s good to take bath once in a while with something which cleanses out the impurities and Biotique Basil and Parsley Soap totally fits the bill.
You might like reading these also:-
- 6 Lush Face Mask Are Here!
- LUSH Colour Supplement Jackie Oats Review
- Lush Crash Course In Skin Care Mask Review
- Lush Ultrabland Review|Lush Ultrabland Cleanser Review
- LUSH The Joy of Jelly Review
- Lush Olive Branch Review
- LUSH T’eo Deodorant reviews
- Lush Grass Shower Gel Review
- Lush Oatifix Fresh Face Mask Review
- Lush Vanilla in the Mist Review
- Lush Sea Vegetable Soap Review
- Lush Love Birds Soap Review
- Lush You Snap the Whip Review
- Lush Sandstone Soap Review