Hi everybody,hows the festive season going on?Today,I am going to share pretty metallic copper liner from colorbar.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: COLOR INTENSE Liquid Eyeliner is formulated to deliver the dramatic definition of liquid metal with one easy swipe. This unique formula has intense color payoff that helps to create glamorous eyes. The precise felt tip brush ensures the perfect amount of product is dispersed for a clean, professional looking application.
- PRICE:Rs.350 for 3ml
- SHADE: Out of the four shades available ,I chose the shade copper haze-a metallic copper with bronze-golden shimmer which reflects a little bit.
- THE TIP: It has felt tip brush ant the tip is fine so thin lines can also be made. The tip is stiff enough for precise application .The liner comes in a transparent body with a long silver cap.
- FINISH,TEXTURE & STAYING POWER: The finish is semi-opaque and you need two swipes to get full layer. One layer can be a bit streaky.The texture is smooth and slightly thick and dries quickly.
- Staying power is not that great. It stays for about 3-4 hours but the best part is that the golden-bronze shimmer doesn’t stick here and there on the face and can be removed easily without leaving any residue. However, this is not a waterproof liner.
Moving to the pros and cons:
PROS:Colorbar Color Intense Liquid Line Copper Haze
- Beautiful metallic copper shade.
- The felt tip brush helps in precise application.
- Comes off easily without leaving any residue.
- Buildable pigmentation.
CONS:Colorbar Color Intense Liquid Line Copper Haze :-
- Although it is sweat resistant,but it isn’t water proof.
- The staying power is really low.
- Not available at all the colorbar counters.
- Can be a little streaky if applied in a hurry.
- RECOMMENDATION: I would suggest swatching these shades at the counter and then pick up because all the shade have different shimmers,opacity.I sometimes,use this as an eyeshadow too.Also,such a shade is available In Avon also at a cheaper price so if you want this shade for fun purpose then I would definitely recommend trying the cheaper alternative.
You might like reading these also:-
- My MAC Colorbar Maybelline Haul
- Colorbar Creme Touch lipstick Frisky Pink Review And Swatches
- Colorbar True Gloss Lip Gloss Radiant Pink Review & Swatches
- 11 Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick Swatches & Reviews
- Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick Deeply Mauved Review And Swatches
- Colorbar Creme Touch Red Plum Lipstick Review And Swatches
- Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick Caramel Review, Swatches & FOTD