I am very fond of pink lipsticks whether they are nudes or bright. One of the latest addition to my pink collection is DOL Diana Surprise Lipstick in Wild Strawberry which I had bought from Kolkata along with my MAC beauties. The only thing attracted me towards it was the pink bright shade and its lovely shiny packaging.
About Diana of London – Diana Surprise Lipstick- Wild Strawberry 73:-
Diana Surprise Lipstick for non-fading & non-allergic touch with vitamin E. It protects your lips from the summer blazing sun, dry heat and freezing winds. The soft creamy texture, semi matte best shades keeps the lips soft and supple. You can get the excellent color pay-off and high coverage in just one stroke. Enriched with Vitamin E and UV filters it makes lips appear healthier, softer, smoother and more radiant than before. It brings comfort & hydration up to 8 hours.
- Price: Rs 475/-
- Quantity: 5g
- Shelf Life: Not mentioned
Diana Of London Lipstick Ingredients:-
My experience with Diana of London -Diana Surprise Lipstick- Wild Strawberry 73:-
I was in short of bright pink shade in my collection so had made up my mind to buy it from MAC, but due to unavailability of such shades in the MAC store, I bought it from DOL. After looking at the shade I was like jumping in my thoughts as it was looking beautifully bright and highly pigmented.
The shade is a bright pink with semi matte finish. It’s doesn’t have any shimmers, nor its glossy and not even totally matte, It’s just beautiful. The color comes up in one swipe and fills the lips beautifully. It’s highly pigmented and doesn’t settle into the fine lip lines. After wiping it off, it leaves a pink stain on the lips which also look beautiful. I just loved the silver and blue packaging with the label in the bottom which is of same shade of the lipstick. It’s quiet sturdy.
Though it’s a hot pink shade but I love it wearing also in office. The lipstick stays on my lips without fading for about 2-3 hours but after that it starts bleeding, which looks bad so I always prefer to use a lip liner which leads to no bleeding of the lipstick and stays for about 4 hours . One single swipe builds up the color though I swipe it 2 times for better coverage.
Diana of London Diana Surprise Lipstick Wild Strawberry 73 Swatches:-
Pros of Diana of London -Diana Surprise Lipstick- Wild Strawberry 73:-
- Superbly pigmented
- Single swipe builds up the color
- Semi matte so does not dry up the lips
- Also suitable for dry lipped beauties
- Sturdy and attractive packaging
- Good staying power if applied along with a liner
- Leaves back a nice pink stain
- Available online in UT.
Cons of Diana of London -Diana Surprise Lipstick- Wild Strawberry 73:-
- Starts bleeding within 2 hours if applied without liner.
My Final Take on Diana of London -Diana Surprise Lipstick- Wild Strawberry 73:
I am just loving the shade and hope to get some more shades from DOL .
You might like reading these also:-
- My MAC Colorbar Maybelline Haul
- Diana Of London Pure Addiction Lipstick Pink Dawn Swatches & Review
- Diana of London SuperLongwear Eyeliner Grey Review & Swatches
- Diana of London Longwear Eyeliner Blue Review & Swatches
- Diana Of London Pure Addiction Lipstick Warm Passion Review & Swatches
- Diana Of London 2000 Kisses Wonderful Rose Coral Lipstick Review, Swatches & FOTD