Post by Sahana,
Faces Kajal Review:
Claims about Faces Kajal:
– Beautiful Eyes Beautiful Everyday
– Contains Almond oil which is known to promote eyelash growth
– Lasts for several hours
– Ginkgo biloba prevents ageing of under eye skin
– Lead-free FACES Kajal is safer for your skin
How to use:
– Ensure your eyes are clean
– Glide FACES Kajal on the lower eye lid from the inner to outer edge
– Repeat the same on your upper eyelid
– For a thick Kajal look, apply twice to thicken the lines
- Price: Rs.99 for 3 g
My experience with Faces Kajal:
Faces as a brand is getting popular day by day. Their cosmetics as well as accessories are of pretty good quality. I am glad that I purchased their Kajal.
Faces Kajal stands far better if you compare it to any of the other Kajal. I do not mind if the Kajal fades away. But I hate when Kajal smudges and getting down to my under eye area. That looks hell giving the face the worst look. Faces Kajal is just the way I want it to behave. In short, Faces Kajal does not smudge, but only fades after few hours.
- Package – A twist up case with a mirror attached in the cap. The cap opens and shuts with a click, just like a standard lipstick case.
- Texture – The Kajal texture is very smooth and glides very neatly on the waterline of the eyes. The Kajal is not hard and application is totally mess free. The swatch looks oily and shiny; this texture makes the application easy.
- Color intensity – The color is jet deep black with just 2 swipes. It gives a very attractive black rim to the eyes making it very noticeable.
Swatch – 1) Light hand single swipe, 2) Normal hand single swipe, 3) Normal hand three swipes.
- Smudging – As mentioned earlier, it does not smudge nor does it spread around the eyes when used on the lower water line. Though it looks creamy, it does not bleed down to the under eye area.
- But, as suggested in the package, if it is used on the upper eyelid, it spreads everywhere. It is not to be used on skin area. For upper eyelid there are so many eyeliner options. Faces Kajal cannot replace the eyeliner.
- Staying Power – It stays good for half a day and then on it begins to fade. I would not mind reapplying again once in between.
Do not follow the package instructions for using. This Kajal behaves badly if used on eye lids (lower or upper). It is good only on water line.
Final verdict, I am happy with my non-smudging Faces Kajal purchase.
Have you tried Faces Kajal?
You might like reading these also:-
- FACES Canada Introduces Vivid Hues Of The Sky Make Up Kit
- Faces Eye Pencil in Charcoal Review and Swatches
- Faces Canada Nail Polish Rose Taupe 07 Review and Swatches
- Faces Canada Satin Matte Lipstick Chestnut 01 Review & Swatches
- Faces Sparkle Dust-Shade 3 Review & Swatches