I have been reading many reviews about Faces Long Wear Eye Pencils. But due to sufficient eye pencils in my stash, I never bought them. But “ab paani sir se upar ho gya tha“ and it was difficult for me to resist so I bought 3 of them altogether. The Purple shade is the one which I wanted to try first as I didn’t had any similar shade earlier. Let’s have a quick review on how was my experience with it.
About Faces Long Wear Eye Pencil Purple 01:-
- Price : Rs 249/-
- Quantity : 1.15 g
- Shelf Life : 30 months
My Experience with Faces Long Wear Eye Pencil Purple 01:-
- Texture : The texture is just oohhh-laa-laaaa. Its Crea“my and glides in just a swipe on the eyelids and even on the waterline. The only problem is that it tends to wastage while sharpening due to its super soft creamy texture.
- Packaging: The packaging is as simple as any eye pencil with black body and purple cap and the bottom. The color of the cap and bottom shows the exact shade of the pencil which makes it super easy for me to pick it up from my liner stand.
- Staying Power: I was happy with the staying power of my Colossal kajal and the Lakme eyeconic kajal, but Faces Long Wear Eye Pencil stays at par with those two. I apply it on my lids at 9am and come back from office at 5.30pm and the liner still remains un-smudged .Yes it does fades from the waterline and from the eyelids but still it looks beautiful.
- Shade: The shade is brinjal purple which we call “baingani” color. It looks purple during day light but in dark it seems bluish shade. But whatever it looks like, I am just in love with these pencils.
How Faces Long Wear Eye Pencil Purple 01 Looks on me:-
What I like about FACES LONG WEAR EYE PENCIL PURPLE 01:-
- Super creamy
- Available in 11 beautiful shades
- Safe for water line
- Superb staying power
- No smudging
What I Dislike About Faces Long Wear Eye Pencil Purple 01:-
- Sharpening may cause wastage of the product.
- Ratings: 5/5
Will I recommend Faces Long Wear Eye Pencil Purple:-
Yes Yes Yes I will recommend these beauties to all of you. Go and grab them.
You might like reading these also:-
- Beyu Hydro Star Volume Lipstick 422-Hot Cinnamon Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Soft Touch Lipstick Amber Review & Swatches
- Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Cream – Citron, Honey and Coriander Review & Some Yummy Salad
- Best Aroma Magic Products – Suggestions
- My Hair Loss Story & How To Get Soft & Manageable Hair
- Coastal Scents Black Friday Sale – OMG OMG!
- Shahnaz Hussain Shalife Plus Skin Nourishing Program Review