OOTD – Reds and blues
Every Friday, we have a farmers market in the big parking lot near our building. I don’t always buy my fruits and veggies from there, but I love dropping by and checking out all the fresh produce. Here’s what I wore last week to visit the market.
T shirt – Gap, Lyon
Cardigan – gifted (Zara)
Scarf – Birkin, Lyon
Jeans – Pimkie, Lyon
Oxfords – Clarks, Delhi
This is just a basic jeans and t shirt outfit, but jazzed up a bit with the pattern mix of my t shirt’s stripes and the skulls on my scarf. I also love the bright and cheery colour of the cardigan, perfect for a gloomy winter morning. These shoes might be a bit too masculine for some people, but they work well for me especially with jeans. They’re also super comfy and I enjoyed my walk to the market in them! All in all, I really loved this look and will definitely repeat it.
What do you think of this OOTD? Do let me know in the comments!
You might like reading these also :-
- Bioderma Solution Micellaire Review
- 6 Best Ways To Deal With Water Retention
- Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Face,Hand and Body Lotion Review
- Lush Breath of Fresh Air Review
- A Day Trip To Nîmes
- Top 10 Causes Of Hair Fall
- 6 Red Lipstick ForIndian Skin |6 Drugstore Lipstick For Indian Skin
- Look Book – Sleek I Divine Sparkle 2 Palette
- MAC Mineralize Blush Utterly Game: Review, Swatches