If you are a fan of Illamasqua facebook page you will surely wish for this lip palette which people are getting crazy about.This palette is from Illamasqua Christmas collection which has some of the best selling lipstick shade of Illamasqua .Palette is packed in beautiful Illamaqua style.Well! Illamasqua does everything in style.Be it their packaging or packing everything is perfect about the company.I am not saying this because the brand send me stuff but they do give lot of importance to all the minute details without being biased to anyone
Let us see what Illamasqua has to say about this lipstick palette:-
Treat yourself or a loved one to the new Illamasqua Lipstick Palette this Christmas. Featuring four stunning, best-selling Lipstick shades; Fable, Plunge, Over and Corrupt, let your lips speak volumes and indulge in the colour-intense, highly pigmented formulas. A creamy matt, flawless finish; Illamasqua Lipsticks glide on smoothly and make the perfect all-night, Christmas pout.
Rose Pink, Mauve Pink, Coral Pink, Bright Pink
Size – 4 x 1g / 0.04 OZ , Price – £34.00 , price per 10g £40.00
Illamasqua Lipstick Palette Shades:-
- Packaging – The square packaging is real classy. The container has edges that are curved and the lipstick are placed in perfectly square pans within. You can also find a built in mirror that is of good size. The one thing you won’t find inside is the lip brush which I definitely missed while testing the product.
- Corrupt – This shade is amazingly pigmented, bright and opaque and is a blue based bright pink.This is the only shade which goes well with my skin tone in this lip palette.
- Over – This shade look quite intense in the pan but applies sheerly. It looks more milky pinkish orange shade on my pigmented lips and doesn’t go well with my skin tone .
- Plunge – It’s a bright mauve pink
- Fable – Its a warm bubble pink which has coral pink tone.
- Texture – One does need to exfoliate lips and generously moisturise their lips before using any of the above shade.
- Staying power – Lipstick staying power is super amazing and lasted even more than eight hour especially the shade corrupt and over which can survive even 2-3 meals.
Illamasqua Lipstick Palette Swatches:-
This is how shade corrupt looks on my lips
and this is how shade over looks on me.I have given it a bit of corrupt base and then layered over 2-3 times.Shade is drying so you will need to layer heavy load of lip balm underneath this.
You can check out the shade plunge and fable below as I don’t think that my skin tone can do justice to them.(Picture taken from Illamasqua website)
What I like about Illamasqua Lipstick Palette:-
- Fab Packaging with inbuilt mirror
- Intense matte shades
- Although shades are pretty light but there is not much of layering required to achieve the opacity.
What I do not like about Illamasqua Lipstick Palette:-
- Shades definitely are bit hard to work upon esepcially with yellow/olive skin tone .
- Shade Fable and plunge are for way lighter skin .
- Carrying a lip brush separately is quite a pain.Illamasqua should have kept a brush inside.
Will I recommend Illamasqua Lipstick Palette – Only is youa re fond of matte shades and above particular shades suits you.
Have you tried Illamasqua Lipstick Palette?
Wise She Rating :-
- Pigmentation – 5/5
- Price – 3.5/5
- Packaging – 4/5
- Texture – 3/5
P.S – Illamasqua is coming up with loads of Christmas offer and if you can get your hand on Complement palette then don’t miss it.
Above products are sent by brand for consideration but it has not affected my review.
You might like reading these also:-