Hi girls, today’s blush is somewhat very special to me although I have hardly used this blush but this was my forst shimmery blush after which 30 more blushes have been purchased by me so this is the culprit!!!!!
About Lakme Pure Rouge Blusher Peach Affair:-
Pure Rouge is a pure pressed powder blusher that provides sheer, lightweight application. Color builds lightly layer after layer without heavy coverage.
The natural shades delicately highlight the apples of your cheeks and add a warm glow to your complexion.
Available in 4 shades.
- PRICE:Rs.450 for 6 gms.
- PACKAGING:The blush has a square shaped packaging with the case being maroon in colour and a transparent plastic lid.A small blush brush is provided.
- SHADE:The shade peach affair is a reddish-peach with tiny gold flecks.It would suit darker skin tones more a sit is very pigmented but looks great on lighter or medium skin tones too when applied sparingly!!
- TEXTURE,FINISH & STAYING POWER: The texture is smooth and non-gritty. The shade is amazingly pigmented and one swipe gives ample coverage. The finish is shimmery with a bit of frostiness which provided glow to the face. It blends easily and provides a nice sheen too.
Staying power is 6-7 hours.However,the blush has a lot of fallout which looks very messy to me!
Lakme Pure Rouge Blusher Peach Affair Swatches:-
BLUSH BRUSH:The blush brush that comes along is basically of no use.I find the bristles quite hard for usage.Also,no mirror is provided.
Moving to the pros and cons:
PROS:LAKME’ PURE ROUGE BLUSHER PEACH AFFAIR :-
- A beautiful reddish-peach shade.
- Reasonable for the quantity.
- Blends beautifully.
- Highly pigmented.
- Sturdy packaging.
CONS:LAKME’ PURE ROUGE BLUSHER PEACH AFFAIR :-
- The blush can be easily overdone.
- Shimmer might not be everyone’s cup of tea.
- No mirror provided.
- Lot of fallout.
- Dull and boring packaging.
RECOMMENDATION:If you like shimmer and love to emphasis on your cheeks then, this is a great blush but it cannot be an everyday wear blush.
Have you tried Lakme Pure Rouge Blusher Peach Affair ?
You might like reading these also:-
- 5 Wine Lipstick Fall 2012
- Lakme Absolute Shine Line Review & Swatches
- Lakme Perfect Radiance Intense Whitening Face Wash Review
- My 9 current favourite lipsticks
- Lakme Eyeconic Curling Mascara Review