If you are looking for those juicy lips for the fall season which are not OTT and looks absolutely sexy and stunning then MAC Tahiti is a fantastic shade.This shade was always in my list since the time Tanveer from ATB reviewed it .After her review I Googled more and made up my mind and added in my must have list .Thankfully shade was in MAC Noida store this time and S.A too reminded me about it .Yes! this is the advantage of buying from MAC frequently. S.A reminds you a particular shade which we talked about last time
- Price – INR 980 for 3gms.
- Texture – It’s smooth, doesn’t settle into fine lines and is moisturising and glossy.It hides pigmentation easily and give those juicy lips .Texture of the lipstick is sheer but one can build up the pigmentation
- Staying power – It stays for 3 hours if swiped 2-3 times on the lips otherwise I need to re apply it .Also, I do need a lip liner underneath as the shade tends to bleed a bit.
MAC Hot Tahiti Lipstick Swatches:-
It’s not exactly a red but a soft toned down red .Something which you would like to wear on every day basis.Great thing about this shade is that it looks beautiful on most skin tone.If you are between NC 30 – NC 50 it manages to look good and adapt itself to all kind of pigmentation.If you have light pigmentation on your lips then it will come out as soft brownish pinkish red and on darker pigmented lips it will look more like medium dark reddish pink.
It has typical Vanilla fragrance and is moisturizing and glossy but that makes it transferable too .I like the shade so much that I wish I had few spare lips to apply it on.
MAC Hot Tahiti after an hour of application
this is how it looks on me
What I like about MAC Hot Tahiti Lipstick:-
- Universal shade which will suit most skin tone
- It’s a permanent shade
- Texture and finish
- Not drying
- Great for those who are new to reds.
- Sheer still cover dark pigmented lips
What I do not like about MAC Hot Tahiti Lipstick:-
- Bleeds a little and require re application after few hours
- Need a lip liner underneath it.
- Pigmentation – 4.5/5
- Availability – 4.5/5
- Texture – 4.5/5
- Staying power – 2/5