There was a time when the mention of word sheer and shimmer in blushes use to make me run away from the pretty beauties but with time I realized how beautiful some of these blushes are .Thank God! I realized this just in time and it’s not too late for me to enjoy them .Anway! I don’t think I am going to stop using shimmer products when I turn 40, after all 40’s is new 20’s .Ok! I think I am worrying about my age too much when I still have couple of years left in 30’s.Worrying has become my constant habit now.Being a new mom this is the new change which I have been experiencing .I worry about my child meals , my parents health, bank issues and other zillion things.It’s only makeup which relaxes me a bit and bring me back to peace .
The reason i purchased it is because this blush is one of the hot selling blush in MAC and I read that it suits yellow skin tone beautifully.
- Price – INR 1350 for 6gms
There is no way that this sheertone shimmer blush is going to make your open pores look monstrous /prominent.Shimmer highlightes the cheekbone and give them nice pinkish goldenish glow to your cheeks .This shade is apt for day as well as night function its just that during night you have to use few more strokes.
It’s not a blush which I can use on daily basis but if you do wear light shimmer (like nars orgasm) then you might but I am not some one who is fond of that.
- Texture & Blending – It blends without much of an effort and is not very light.Pigmentation can be built up easily and If you are below NC 42 then its going to suit you beautifully.I guess above NC 42 it might not be that flattering.
MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush Peachykeen Swatches:-
Blush is a mix of rosy pink with peach and very very fine golden shimmer in it.
This is how it looks in natural light
I like to pair this blush with pink lipstick the most. Staying power is four hours after that it just vanishes away .I think on complexion lighter than mine it might fade beautifully and look more natural.
This is how it looks on me.It gives the natural glow to the skin which I prefer in summer season the most.
What I like about MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush Peachykeen:-
- Looks natural and gives natural glow to the face
- Fine shimmery texture which is easy to blend
- Doesn’t accentuate open pores
- No fall out
What I do not like about MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush Peachykeen:-
- It might not show on darker skin tone that beautifully
Wise She Rating – 4/5
- Pigmentation – 4/5
- Blending – 4/5
- Color – 4/5
Have you tried MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush Peachykeen ?
You might like reading these also:-
- MAC Semi Precious Feeling Flush Mineralize Blush Review
- MAC Semi Precious Unsurpassable Eyeshadow:Swatches,Review
- MAC Studio Fix Or MAC Mineralize Skin Or Mac Prolong Wear
- MAC Overrich Lipstick
- MAC Slimshine in Missy
- MAC Craving Lipstick
- MAC Funtabulous Dazzleglass
- MAC Viva Glam Cyndi
- MAC Capricious Lipstick