MAC Vival Glam iii is a great gateway for those who like wearing brown shades. I especially recommend to those who are somewhere around NC 45 and above and have heavily pigmented lips. It’s a shade which makes lips look fuller and plumper and once applied you don’t need to re touch it for hours .
- Price - INR 980
- Coverage & Pigmentation – This lipstick gives full coverage to heavy pigmented lips.One just need a single swipe and its stays for 5-6 hours .I don’t even remember re-applying this shade ever.
- Texture-Shade is moisturizing, won’t settle into fine lines and apt for those who have dry lips.
- Staying power - If use a lip liner underneath then it will stay for 5 hours including eating and drinking.
MAC Viva Glam iii Swatches:-
It’s a matte muted brownish plum shade and I have swiped it just once below and you can have an idea how pigmented it is.
My lips look little darker than what is shown here, it’s the flash which has eaten away bits of the brown shade.
This is little closer to what it looks like on my lips. If you are on the real fairer side then this shade might look much darker and can give you those vampy looks.
One of the things which makes Vival Glam iii stand out is the touch of plum. Brown lipstick looks flat on me and not flattering at all but the berry shade gives depth to the brown .
What I like about MAC Vival Glam iii lipstick:-
- Moisturizing shade which is matte
- Heavily pigmented
- Stays for long
- Can be paired with many blushes
- Will suit darker skin tone beautifully
What I do not like about MAC Vival Glam iii Lipstick:-
- Shade might look little vampy on fairer skin tone
Will I recommend it to others -If you’re looking for a few fabulous fall lipsticks, consider Viva Glam iii next time you visit MAC
Have you tried MAC Viva Glam iii Lipstick?
Wise She Rating -4.5/5
- Pigmentation – 5/5
- Texture - 5/5
- Staying Power - 5/5
- Color- 4/5
You might like reading these also:-
- My Hair Loss Story & How To Get Soft & Manageable Hair
- Coastal Scents Black Friday Sale – OMG OMG!
- Shahnaz Hussain Shalife Plus Skin Nourishing Program Review
- OOTD – Pattern Mixing For A Mild Winter Day!
- Sleek I Divine Sparkle 2 Palette Review & Swatches
- Revlon Photoready Sculpting Blush Pink Rose Review & Swatches