My Singapore haul!!!!
I recently went to visit my sister in Singapore! Its my all time favourite place and i never get tired of going there. The shopping there is mind blowing and so are the sights. This time my sis and i went a lil crazy in sephora and we got some Philosophy stuff.
Heres what I got:
The cult favourite cleanser: Purity made simple cleanser. I have been using this cleanser and i love it! Review coming up soon!
Philosophy Exfoliating daily face wash:
Then I also got the lactic acid and Vit c face peel : This stuff is amazing and cleans and refreshes your skin like nothing else can.
Since i spent more than 100 s$ I got a very cute pouch filled with samples . The pouch is sheer cuteness and I use it to store my laptop charger as it goes will with my laptop cover
And .. Now the samples!! I always love getting freebies .. Well who doesn’t?
I also got me some sky high heels . I luuurrrrvvvverre high heels and these jut stole my heart!!!!
I totally lived these blue ones!! They would look great with most clothes!
These lace heels were my sisters choice and they look gorgeous on! Hope you all liked the haul!!
You might like reading these also:-
- Scholl Rough Skin Remover Review
- Oriflame Daily Hand Cream Review
- L’oreal HiP Cream Eyeliner in Teal Review & Swatches
- Salicylic Acid Foaming Face Wash Review
- Sally Hansen Salon Formula Nail Polish Remover For Sensitive & Artificial Nails Review
- Oriflame Discover Phuket Exotic Paradise Shower Gel Review