Philosophy Purity Made Simple 3 in 1 Cleanser Review
All of us beauty fanatics at one point or the other have heard about this cult cleanser.On my recent Singapore trip i really wanted to try it out and I did. I was blown away by this product as its a multi tasking product and I do like things that’s make my life simple.( who doesn’t?)
What Philosophy says about this cleanser:-
our award-winning daily facial skin cleanser is formulated to gently cleanse, tone and melt away all face and eye makeup in one simple step, while lightly hydrating the skin.
Features & benefitshilosophy Purity Made Simple 3 in 1 Cleanser:-
- Deep cleans pores and eliminates makeup build-up
- Natural oil extracts help condition skin
- Fragrance-free formula
What i feel about this cleanser?
The cleanser does live up to these claims and I am very happy with it. I fell in love with it at the sephora counter itself and bought two bottles! Impulsive purchase .. Yes.. But worth it!
- The price: 34 sgd for a 200 ml bottle but a little goes a long way so its good value!
- The packaging: Its a simple plastic transparent bottle with a flip top cap. I feel the simple packaging reflects the name and concept of the cleanser.
- The texture:Its neither too runny nor too thick. Its an ivory colored cleanser and smells great .. Somewhat like an aromatherapy cleanser!
Philosophy Purity Made Simple 3 in 1 Cleanser Ingredients:-
This cleanser effectively removes light makeup and even foundation but doesn’t fare all that well on mascara. It claims to be a 3 in 1 product that cleanses tones and moisturizes. On the bottle it says its designed to replace makeup removers as well and it fares quite well there!
The skin feels very very clean after using this face wash.Its not drying as such but dry skinned gals may find that their face feels a bit tight for a few mins . My sis has dry skin and she felt this way but on my oily skin I just felt very nice!! The cleanser does not lather but does the job very very well! I think it deserves its cult status!
This cleanser is very gentle.It accidentally went into my eyes and did not even sting one bit!
All in all i would say this is a perfect cleanser for all skin types and its a good multi tasking product.I am pretty sure most people would really like this!
Pros : Purity made simple 3 in 1 Cleanser:-
- Removes makeup quite well
- Non irritating
- Have been using it for a week and skin looks better
- Nice fragrance
- Multitasking product so eliminates the need for toner
- Does not dry my skin out
Cons: Purity Made Simple 3 in 1 Cleanser:-
Not available in India( yet)
Dry skinned ladies may feel a bit of a tight sensation for a while
My rating: 4.5/5
Have you tried Philosophy Purity Made Simple 3 in1 Cleanser?
You might like reading these also:-
- 16 Amazing Uses of Baby Wipes
- Neck Darker Than Face – Suggestions
- Indola Smooth Serum Finish Review
- MAC Prep+prime Face Protect Spf50 Review
- Jordana Bright Retractable Eye Liner Pink, Orange & Green Review & Swatches
- Lakme Khol Ultimate|Lakme Absolute Ultimate Lakme Absolute Kohl Ultimate
- Oily Scalp And Dry Ends Hair
- Body Shop ‘tweaks expiry dates’ ?
- Colorbar Creme Touch lipstick Frisky Pink Review And Swatches
- Avon Ultra Color Rich Gold Shine Lipstick Ruby Gold Review and Swatches