My Red Glittery Eye make up for Festive Eye Makeup Contest on Wiseshe: Entry No. 2
Last year only I decided that in my next Karva Chauth I will buy a red suit. And so I bought a heavy red anarkali suit for my Karva Chauth. And I am thinking of doing my eye make up in the way I have shown in the pictures.
As I always say I am not neat during eye make up but still get inspired from Anamika ‘s and Upasana’s eye makeup posts , and I try my level best.
Products used are:
1. Inglot Concealer LW 100
2. Oriflame Peach me perfect
3. Oriflame Lipstick-Red Velvet
4. W7 Kit Party Time Eyeshadow & Lipgloss Palette
5. Lakme Eyeconic Liner
6. W7 Sparkle Eyeliner – Silver
7. Clinique High Impact mascara
8. Various Brushes
Did you like this eye makeup ? How did you prefer makeup on Karwa chauth ?
Above entry is a part of Wise She Eye Makeup Contest
You might like reading these also:-
- Gold Eye Makeup – Festive Eye Makeup Tutorial Entry 1
- Bright & Bold Festive Eye Makeup – Festive Eye Makeup Entry 1
- Eid Makeup – Wise She Festive Eye Makeup Entry 1
- Bronze Eye Makeup For Diwali – Festive Eye Makeup 2
- Sleek iDivine Storm Palette Review Swatches |sleek i divine storm palette swatches
- L’oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Endless Chocolate: Review & Swatches
- Dusshera/Sagan Ceremony Eye Makeup- Wise She Festive Eye Makeup Contest Entry 1
- FESTIVE EYE MAKEUP LOOK-STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL