If you’ve read my previous review on the Rimmel blushes in Spicy Nude and Peach, then you’ll know what a fan I am of this range. Infact, if Rimmel has already hit stores in your city, I’d say,’ go get’em!’ I know they have a different packaging releasing in India, but the quality of these are well worth trying them out..Santa Rose itself is an Award winning shade which is what prompted me to try it out.
About Rimmel Blushes
- Price: INR150
- Quantity: 6g
My take on the Rimmel Powder Blush in Santa Rose:
- Color: The blush is an amazing sheer pink with mauve undertones which makes it so unique. I haven’t seen such a shade in any other brand. It’s one of those well balanced shades if I may say so..
- Pigmentation & Texture: The blush is is very well pigmented but since the shade itself is sheer, there’s a very less chance of going overboard. A gentle swirl is enough you don’t have to dig in.
- Staying Power: This blush stays on my skin for about. When it fades, 5hrs it fades completely and doesnt leave a hint of color behind like a lot of blushes do.
I like this color for how subtle yet classy it is. There are very few shades like this which would suit every skintone and which would add that right balance to a look. Wearing this blush ensures that you look well made-up but not overdone..It’s not like some pinks which if use din excess can make you look like a burnt lobster…or like bronzey shades which leave you in danger of looking like you went sun tanning and stayed out for too long. This blush gives just the right hint of color. For me, it’s a safe color yes…but also a color which can make me look girly and youthful in a way..
What I like about Rimmel Powder Blush in Santa Rose:
- Good pigmentation
- A nice everyday blush
- Cannot go overboard with this blush so it’s a very safe shade
- A unique shade which every girl should have
- Adds just the right bit of color to my cheeks
- Easy to blend
- Pocket friendly
- Good staying power
What I don’t like about Rimmel Powder Blush in Santa Rose:
Have you tried any Rimmel blushes?
You may also like reading:
- MAC #187 Duo Fiber Stippling Brush Review
- Must Have MAC lipsticks To Be Worn To Office
- MAC Off Shoot Lipstick :Review,Swatches & FOTD
- MAC Juxt Eyeshadow:Review,Swatch,FOTD
- 20 MAC Powder Blush Swatches
- MAC Flirt & Tease, MAC Breath Of Plum, MAC Plum Foolery & More Swatches
- MAC Semi Precious Feeling Flush Mineralize Blush Review
- MAC Semi Precious Unsurpassable Eyeshadow:Swatches,Review
- MAC Studio Fix Or MAC Mineralize Skin Or Mac Prolong Wear
- MAC Overrich Lipstick