Sebamed products have always attracted me and this is the reason I bought this face wash trusting its brand name.I don’t have an acne prone skin but during winter my skin tends to go dry and as the product claims to keep the skin pH level intact it’s a good choice for most skin type.So in the hope of getting healthier skin this product was picked up.We women always give justification to our purchases All the time .
My interaction with my husband starts this way only.”We need this as” this” is the problem'” All MBA’s here must be knowing this for sure.One of our MBA teacher believed that his management training started from his house only.His wife asks for things this way
“I am making pakora’s for you so you get “this” for me
Ok! Moving ahead to the Sebamed Liquid Face And Body Wash
- Price:Rs. 550 for 200 ml
About Sebamed Liquid Face & Body Wash :-
Sebamed Liquid Face and Body Wash is dermatologist developed, ultra-mild, and compatible with the most sensitive of skins. It gently deep cleans pores without causing dryness or irritation as regular soap can.
Fortified with a natural moisturizing complex of vitamins and soothing allantoin, it rinses away completely for naturally healthier, smoother skin.
The Science Behind Healthy Skin:
Every Sebamed product is meticulously formulated to a pH balance of exactly 5.5 – precisely the pH of healthy skin. This is essential in maintaining your skin‘s natural hydrolipid barrier against environmental stress. Any other pH level, such as found in soap may leave your skin open to break-down and deterioration. Discover what 150 clinical studies have already shown – pH 5.5 is vital for healthy skin. Discover sebamed skin care: The extremely mild, soap-free product line with the same pH as your sensitive skin. Nearly 100% Biodegradable. Cruelty Free.
Sebamed Liquid Face And Body Wash Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Glycol Distearate, Fragrance (Parfum), Saccharide Isomerate, Allantoin, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Pyridoxine HCI (Vitamin B6), Glycine, Magnesium Aspartate, Alanine, Lysine, Leucine, Biotin (Vitamin H), Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sorbitan Laurate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Yellow 10 (CI 47005), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
Directions For Use:
Moisten skin. Lather small amount in hand. Apply to face and body. Rinse.
My experience with Sebamed Liquid Face & Body Wash:-
I have been using this product more than one and half a month with Giovanni scrub and my skin look quite healthy .It’s a quite mild and prevent the skin from further drying out.Product is apt for oily as well as dry skin as it helps in reducing zits and not letting the skin getting dry.
I use this product twice a day .Once while taking shower and once after removing my makeup and it does give my healthy glow.It has strong medicinal fragrance which I like and that is the reason i enjoy using it as a body wash.
Consistency of the face wash is creamy but not thick and and one needs very little amount of the product while using it and this is the reason 200 ml of the product will last for really long say about 3-4 months easily.
What I like about Sebamed Liquid Face & Body Wash:-
- It’s mild and helps reducing zits.
- Keeps skin calm and doesn’t dry it out
- Will suit most skin type whether oily, combination or dry
- Imparts little healthy glow to the face
- Helps in maintaining healthy glow to the skin
- Works wonderfully well as a body wash too.
What I do not like about Sebamed Liquid Face & Body Wash:-
- Some of you might find fragrance little too strong so it might not suit skin which can’t tolerate heavy scented products.
- Not available easily in the store but you can find it now online.
Will I recommend it to others- Definitely! I will definitely recommend it especially to oily skin which deals with acne most of the time.
Will I buy it again – Not really ! By the time I complete this bottle i will be too bored of it.
Wise She Rating – 4.5/5
Now lets talk about my second love i.e FOOD
I love egg sandwiches ..They are healthy and one can have them as a meal too.I made these today so thought of sharing the recipe with you
- Take lettuce leaves, onions, tomatoes , cucumber and add 1tsp. of mayonaise, 1tsp sugar, 1tsp white vinegar and salt and pepper as per your taste.
- Boil one egg and slice them up
- You can make it as a simple sandwich or a grilled one.
- On one slice of brown bread place lettuce leaves then boiled sliced eggs .Sprinkle some salt and pepper on it.Then tomatoes, onion and lettuce leaves again.
- You can complete the sandwich by placing another slice of bread or you can just have it with once slice :
Do you have any healthy recipe to share with us ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Diana of London Diana Surprise Lipstick Wild Strawberry 73 Review & Swatches
- Bigelow Chemists Lemon Sugar Body Scrub No.1159 Review
- Deborah Milano Extra Eye Pencil 02 Review Swatches & EOTD
- Enliven Ultra Hold Hairspray Review
- 11 Nars Blushes Reviews & Swatches
- Soulflower Green Tea & Tangerine Aroma Bath Salt Review
- INCOLOR Glimmer Blusher 15 Review And Swatches
- Tamil Brahmin Wedding Customs & Rituals- South Indian Wedding Series
- Mac Cosmo Vs Mac Mehr Vs Mac Fast Play
- M.A.C Presents Nail Lacquers: Now in Stores
- Small Zits Wholeover Face Problem- Suggestions