Today I am going to review a cream from Shanaz Hussain called ShalifePlusSkin Nourishing Program. I have mixed feelings about Shahnaz Hussain Products, some have worked for me a and others have not fared so well.
This one has turned out to be a good product for my dry skin.
About Shahnaz Hussain Shalife Plus Skin Nourishing Program
Enhanced by precious plant ingredients and specialized techniques, this luxurious formula for normal to dry skin is the ultimate in skin nourishment.With a built-in emollient system, enriched with natural anti-oxidants, it strengthens the supportive tissues and improves skin elasticity.
Designed to porcelain the skin, it improves moisture content and vitality, giving the skin a smooth youthful texture and radiant glow.
- Directions for Use: Apply on the face and massage on the skin with a few drops of water for three to five minutes, using outward and slightly upward strokes. Wipe off with moist cotton wool.
- Ingredients: Tulsi Ark, ChakarmardBeej Extract, Khas Distillate, Mom, Tankana Powder, Vitamin E, MaltiPushp Tel, Gulab Ark, Chandan Extract, Badam Tel
- Price: Rs 555 for 60 g
My experience with Shahnaz Hussain Shalife Plus Skin Nourishing Program
I purchased this cream on whim from an online site about 6 months back. I have been using this as massage cream during my mini home facials and the results have been satisfactory but not something extraordinary. It is a very thick white colour cream which has somewhat strong fragrance that I do not particularly like. I take a small dab of this cream and massage it all over my face for 10 minutes, adding few drops of water in between. Then I wipe it off. It makes my skin soft and smooth and glowing. It gives suppleness to my skin and removes any sign of dryness.
What I like about Shahnaz Hussain Shalife Plus Skin Nourishing Program:-
- Great List of natural ingredients
- Only a little cream is required for massage
- Makes the skin soft and glowing
- Gets easily absorbed into skin
What I don’t like about Shahnaz Hussain Shalife Plus Skin Nourishing Program
- It is very thick, so water must be added to it for massaging
- Smell maybe overpowering for some
- Oily skinned beauties should stay away from this
Overall Verdict: It’s a good massage cream to get that instant glow and soft skin in this winter season.
Have you tried Shahnaz Hussain Shalife Plus Skin Nourishing Program?
You may also like reading:
- My Weekend Makeup Haul
- Deborah Milano Blush 24 Rame Review
- L’oreal Color Riche Nutri Shine Lipstick Review & FOTD
- 13 L’oreal Color Riche Nutri Shine Lipstick Photos & Swatches
- 3 Body Shop Love Gloss Photos & Swatches
- Look Book-Eye Makeup With Faces I-shine eyeshadow quartet